Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 214

Double-page supporter
Ask and ye shall receive

sbbCNCu.jpeg
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Over or under chap 300 you think we get a confession?
If it continues at this rate maybe below 300, but it's probably going to slow down as the backstories are explained in full. That's what I think at least.

Dex-chan lover
The "widower" theory has a bit more weight now, huh?

For those who didn't hear about the theory that Takeda has a deceased wife, there are basically two pieces of prior evidence. First, take a look at the chapters when Futaba is over at his place — there are a couple of photos on his headboard that are always turned face down when she's there. Why does he not want her to see them? Unless — goes the reasoning — they're of him with his deceased wife/girlfriend/et c.

Second one is pretty minor: in chapter 70, because of the start of the Reiwa era (2019-present), the term "Heisei Jump" came up — which is someone born in the Showa era (1926-1989) who was still unmarried by the start of Reiwa, jumping over the Heisei era (1989-2019). When Futaba asked if Takeda was a Heisei Jump, he dodged the question with a weird look on his face.

These aren't really very strong at all — but looking at when he was crying, well...

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is a chapter. One day we will get more that just a chapter, perhaps even some progress.

Wait for the plot twist actually be that Takeda is divorced or smth

Dex-chan lover
Nah, those pages while they are watching the movie are a fucking meme format.

I see it, people memeing in Barbenheimer using them.

feels like there's some Takeda backstory to be unfolded... On a totally unrelated note, doesn't the girl in the movie resemble Sakurai's mom?

Users who are viewing this thread