Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 228

Aggregator gang
Honestly? Can't say I'm surprised by this development. I also think he'll accept it.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Dex-chan lover
What the heck? Where did all these hate comments come from? Granted I binge read most of this and didn't read most comments, but christ. If you all hate the FL and MLs why yall even reading this?
Over its now 7yr. tenure the author has spent 50+% developing the side characters and decided to salt the earth in the last 3mo. or so. With forced drama of the highest order executed as well as a teenager’s Sonic OC donut steal.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck? Where did all these hate comments come from? Granted I binge read most of this and didn't read most comments, but christ. If you all hate the FL and MLs why yall even reading this?
Probably because the main side pair have actually had quite the progress and we've grown attached to them. If they somehow had their own side series made with them as the main lead we'd prolly hit that up in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
For the side couple who had the proper romance progress so far which is whats expected from grown ass adults. If they had their own story, it would be like 10x more popular than this trainwrack for sure.

Dex-chan lover
He better be refusing that somehow, otherwise instantly 2 points deduction on my score for this series. One of the worst shit tropes in romance genre to force progress, insanely big disappointment if this goes through.

Dex-chan lover
For the side couple who had the proper romance progress so far which is whats expected from grown ass adults. If they had their own story, it would be like 10x more popular than this trainwrack for sure.
Don't cap. They're both too normal.

Power Uploader
Yeah guys I'm with you, I hope he leaves and that loli bitch fucking kills herself 👨‍🦼 in-game 👨‍🦼

Users who are viewing this thread