Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 236

Dex-chan lover
Sadge, NEED KAZAMA SAKURAI SPINOFF SHIROMANTA. GET THIS HAPPEN! Anyway, a lot of manga is ending. Please recommend me a good romcom/comedy manga to fill the void

Dex-chan lover
what an incredibly shitty ending. this series was so great for like 230 chapters and then it all went to shit

probably one of the biggest disappointments i've ever had for a manga - series like this are the reason i always hesitate to buy manga that is not yet finished

Dex-chan lover
Looking at it from a historical context, this essentially pioneered the twitter comic as we know it.

On the flipside, maybe that's why it started breaking down a year or 2 ago. What was a spontaneous drawing/thought put to paper had now become a legitimate multimedia empire, and Idk if our man had planned enough in advance to ever ensure a satisfying conclusion.

Regardless, I still enjoyed it enough over the years to look back upon it fondly even with this...less than ideal ending. I'll miss my hamster banana content.

Group Leader
The ending is fine. The manga lost it track by focusing too much on the side couples to the point the main one became background characters, so this ending feels disconnected from the overall narrative.
It isn't a bad ending, it's just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Started off entertaining enough, but the lack of progress for the main couple and getting side-tracked by other ships (which, admittedly, were more entertaining because they actually had PROGRESS) made it worse as it went on. Incredibly rushed final arc with an ending that's not satisfying at all (and there's no way it COULD be satisfying, because the build-up is missing entirely).
Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread