Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi

@carl_y Seems unfair to compare the shota to Wesley but I can understand the argument (also why did you have to remind the universe Wesley existed, I thought I was finally free of him). I hated Wesley because he was a know-it-all kid with a punchable face, not because he took focus away from the other characters. If Wesley had been in an "Ara Ara" situation like the kid in this series that would have made him orders of magnitude more tolerable.

Actually imagining him trying to woo some tall, busty Vulcan lady ...hmmm...

@SemiNoodle I remind you because I'm a horrible person :)
I thought weasly was ok as a character but just didn't belong in that setting. No brats on the bridge!
Also, busty Vulcan trying to tease Weasly... That would be... illogical. But also more entertaining, lol

Idk some people calling out the ara ara ship but srsly just don’t read it if you’re not interested, that’s what I do

Also fuck I wanna see some sakurai x kazama hentai so bad hnng

Fed-Kun's army
Have any of the couples made progress recently? To the point that they acknowledge their feelings?

Dex-chan lover
After reading the first few chapters, I thought this was pretty good, so I got curious as to whether the main couple makes any progress later on...

(over 100 chapters and counting and no major progress to be seen so far)

I think I'll put this on hold for now.

I like all the couples except the shotta couple. I like the girl I just think the kid is well... a kid. Like the big guy couple the girl is small but she's at least of age. The shotta is still in middle school or something similar. Also even though I like the fluffyness of it, there's zero progress.

Behind the sea, you can find a lot of things.. for example👇👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4A-rN4bmCU

I think it's time for romance to blossom, the kid has more progress than the adults and that's just weird

Users who are viewing this thread