Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 10 Ch. 129 - Nanako's walk-a-thon 1

Dex-chan lover
Adding an additional girl just to break her heart is just unfair and cruel...

And then she confesses and he turns her down and we skip over this unreadable heartbreak and we go back to nanako fluff all the way until they get married.

Plz.

Fed-Kun's army
Who send kids not used to walk to do a 50km walk ? Especially without supervision...

Even if it's on flat ground, it start to be a long walk. At 4km/h, it take over 12 hours of constant walking, and that's already a nice pace for long distance.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this "competition" even. 10 hours of walking non-stop at 5km/h is insanity for anyone not used to walking, let alone marathon like distances.

Supporter
Yeah. Yeah!! LETS DO IT... F

Oh you silly thing, you've just put up your own dead-relationship flag. :(

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the difference between Eiji's group and Nanako's really drives home the fact that this Manga has barely any notable reoccurring male characters. That feels like an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?

Isn't Komachi saga kinda been over a few times?
Some play thingy during fest
Christmas something

I thought I already seeing her going, "oh I see, that's how it is. I guess it's time for me to give up and move on"
Or something

Dex-chan lover
Is she actively trying to sink her own ship, or what? "Let me pretend to be the other girl while having a nice moment with him and not letting him figure out it's really me." Jesus Christ.

Dex-chan lover
You certainly don't need a change of hairstyle to look mature, koto-nee.

And Komachi... wow. The queen of bad ideas strikes again...

Dex-chan lover
I’ve not found Komachi particularly endearing or interesting since she’s been added and it feels like her arc has conncluded like five times already. Can we just write her out of the series, please?

Users who are viewing this thread