Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 149 - If only

Double-page supporter
Ah... The good ol' "If Only" thought, may I told you dear reader, if you want to make a move but had almost zero guts, you either have two choices first is be a man and then just do It and probably get fucked, or be a chicken and then regret that shit for the next 10 years of your life.
And trust me, the later one is much more hurtfull then the first one, because if you know that she/he didn't into you it's no problem and you can move on, but if you just stay quiet you Will soon regret not making any move, and then you'll start doing the "If Only" thought that will ruin your mind.

My advice: don't be like Komachi, please. If you want to talk/make a move to your crush, just do it, it's better than doing nothing and then regret doing it.
Source: dude, trust me.

Aggregator gang
well everyone...
please pay respect to our Komachi by pressing 'F'

Double-page supporter
People always complained about the Komachi stories/chapters saying they were useless but this chapter right here was the real reason to keep reading them. It's a truly important lesson about facing your loved ones; be confident and be honest with yourself. And this chapter explains why better than I ever could with this comment
ALSO that last little "what if" goddamn thats sad. But I love little what if scenarios being shown so props to that

Dex-chan lover
Everything about this chapter was sad. At least she realized that she has to be herself from now on. I just hope her love story with Eiji is over. No offense.

Group Leader
Damn she had no chance from the beginning, that's just depressing. And the what if scenario at the end just broke my heart

Group Leader
The if I chg to make the person I like fall in love with me then it's a fake love thing is bull. I can understand thinking that way, but the moment you act, or fake, or chg, or whatever you like to call it, that identity to some extent is a version and part of yourself... all people chg, trying to cling to past versions of yourself is bad. Case example: Me. So what the heck, you''ve already done so much and resolved to do so many questionable things, just go for it at this point!

Dex-chan lover
@Sollertia_ I think the problem is that she never felt comfortable with the whole delinquent thing. She didn't saw it as her trying to change, she saw it as an act she had to put and never acknowledged it as anything more than that.

I would also say the issue isn't that she clung to her past self but rather that she tried to deny it all together and become someone she didn't actually want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread