Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 8 Ch. 108 - Forgetting the year with everyone

@YosepRA even just the notification that a new chapter is out gives me a huge smile across my face, without fail. It's crazy.

Double-page supporter
@nikidash even just the notification that a new chapter is out gives me a huge smile across my face, without fail. It's crazy.
I know right..!! I've always ended up unconsciously smiling throughout reading it. For once my family thought that I'm going insane, but they just don't know.

Dex-chan lover
And so this is the story of how Kotone, frustrated with how ridiculously cute Eiji and Nanako were together, awakened into a raging lesbian and turned Tao into her sub.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, look at Tao, being a true wingwoman she ended up becoming the victim of a raging lesbian.
Btw, when did they go to Taiwan? o_O
Meanwhile, Eiji:

pWEcRQa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If she can't have Eiji, she might as well pick of the leftovers of his wannabe harem since her strike zone allows it

Aggregator gang
If anyone wants to know when they went to Taiwan, it was mentioned that they had gone in Chapter 78, Page 4, Panel 4. Was literally only mentioned in that one panel.
4gCm2Pf.png

Also they match now!!

Dex-chan lover
"Hey Tao-chan, you don't have a boyfriend?" just sounds like she's asking if she's available. Koto wants some action tonight. Then it leaves you wondering if those lipstick marks are restricted to the visible areas above Tao's clothes...

Users who are viewing this thread