Senryuu Shoujo

Fed-Kun's army
This just feels cruel and mean spirited. Like, we ALWAYS knew that it was gonna be Nanako x Eiji so this felt like an incredibly pointless retread to a story beat that was already done with Kotone, but a slightly added twist. It also segues into the fact there are really only three male characters in the whole work; Eiji, his dad, and the judo club president.

Sorry i know people love this manga and i did to but finally. It was beating around the bush for so long i stopped reading 50 chapters ago

fhq

fucking breaks my heart seeing this. What about the club prez? When will she get her fair share of judo dick?

finally................................................. after many years of waiting,....................... she spoke 😭
<tears suddenly are flowing from my eyes, must be dust, must be..... should be 🤣>

just wish i could her voice and not just imagining when she mutters those magical words 😉

is this the end............ i hope not 😁

to the scanlation team, if there is even one more chapter, please continue to translate and upload the chapter 🧐 and please inform us if the story is completed 🤗

please and thank you

So so fucking cute. The whole thing.
First of all, her character is super cute. And ch152? It peaked. With her talking like a baby? Damn...

Dex-chan lover
so volume 13 is going to be the last volume, tweet by the author https://www.twitter.com/igagarashi/status/1229239233056890880?s=21 そしていよいよ次巻が最終巻!!最後までお付き合いよろしくお願いします……!! (next volume is the last volume, thanks you for reading until the end) as a reminder the translation is like 9 chapters behind the raws (163 the latest), so that mean this is going to end at around chapter 170, since volume 12 go from 147 to 158

Chapter 154 is breaking my soul to pieces 😭

Even though is not anybody's fault it comes to that, i am still crying <on the inside 😭> for what happens to Komachi~san

she now has to buried any feelings she has for Eiji~san and close a chapter of her life 😢

she had to left Eiji~san where he stands, or her request <to be his friend, a "real friend" this time, will be for naught> 😭

from where i`m watching, Eiji~san is either has a heart made of titanium and could keep his emotion welled up inside , or does he not realize Komachi~san has feeling towards him

thoughts on the subject anyone 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread