Sensei de ○○ shicha Ikemasen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Sensei, are you perhaps a virgin?

Dex-chan lover
@salanates spoken like a true virgin lmao. Foreplay is crucial in sex, virgin or not. You fuck without foreplay it's gonna hurt like bitch, especially on female virgins.

Dex-chan lover
Yuck, what a nasty guy. I’m glad she put him in his place, that moment when we got right behind her was so gross and scary

He just casually walked up behind a teacher whom he barely knew and started caressing and smelling her hair. How this guy got any woman is beyond me

Group Leader
Hey, don't be harsh to that guy. At least he's learning after being told, unlike those douches irl lol.

and anyway, it's important for e-boy like that appears in this manga, so that important info like this could be told.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan what country are you from? I am amazed that most of the teenager in your country having their first time in middle school at the age if 13 or 14. It seems that in your country sex at young age is a common thing.

In my country most of people losing their virginity is around mid 20. Or what in common is doing your first time at your first marriage.

@Xystus the point of foreplay is to wet the place. Inserting finger on virgin pussy will just be resulted in bloodfest.

Dex-chan lover
@salanates buddy, just think. Which one is wider, your finger or your penis? Which one you're gonna use to break the hymen and prepare the vagina for intercourse?

Dex-chan lover
@Qira_adan I'm from south Russia. I was a kid in the 90s and at that time the whole country was literally acting like a teenager from American sex comedies. You could not expect otherwise if in the USSR the word "sex" was considered a lewd even among adults. For example, I know at least three people who became parents before the age of 18. Now I'm 30 years old, so I'm not very aware of how much has changed with teenagers, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Eligma disagree, this was a de-Bradification. Dude has potential to become a Chad or regress back to incel/whatever the term is

@Xystus You know I can't helped but think that you're the one being virgin here. Here let me spell it out for you since you seem to be braindead subhuman: not all foreplay need to use finger. Especially if the hymen still in tact. Try having sex with a virgin first before replying to me again.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan LMAO 13 OR 14 WHAT THE FUCK

I’m 16 and I’ve never even hugged a girl lol and fucking 8th graders are getting sex LOL get real

Dex-chan lover
@PokestarFan Well, again, it was the fucking 90s, anything was possible. I don't know how things are now, but I remember my friend's wife was embarrassed to say that she did it with her husband, lol. So maybe things are not very different from the West now.

Dex-chan lover
@PokestarFan Lol. I don't really know when my friends lost their virginity. I'm only talking about old statistics, when teenagers did it mostly at 13-14 years old at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread