Sensei de ○○ shicha Ikemasen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Sensei, are you perhaps a virgin?

@PokestarFan
Here in Brazil it's not rare to hear about 11-13 yo girls getting pregnant (really, I'm not kidding you), so if @SuperOniichan says that in south Russia (a very poor region) teens have sex very early then I totally believe him.

Dex-chan lover
@luvicvis Lol, have you just compared the South of Russia to Brazil? Where did you get this information from? Adolescents start sex too early in Russia, not because it is a "very poor country", but because there is no sex education as a discourse in Russia, and many parents were too boomer-ish to talk about it with the youth in their language. This is more true for provincial villages, since the Russian village is literally dying and it is not difficult to find girls there who have sex with anyone due to that this is practically the only way to have fun there along with alcoholism, but cities are deprived of this. Our talk shows literally consist of "I'm a 15-year-old girl from the village and I don't know which of my 20 partners I got pregnant from" lol.

Dex-chan lover
@PokestarFan Most are around 13-14, really. One way or another, almost all my life I have constantly heard from adults complaining that my generation knows more about sex and relationships than they do. However, given that at my age my grandmother was already a single mother for 7-8 years, it somehow does not fit well with this.

Users who are viewing this thread