Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!!

Ok someone call the cops and the devil. I'm gonna need an appointment in Jail and Hell after reading this. 😑

Makes you wonder if there's an artist out there actually getting stuck in a wall to write better. I'm just imagining some Japanese guy in a tracksuit going to an abandoned building with his editor trying that shit out

Cae

JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!

Dex-chan lover
goddammit, i was hoping they would just have him but slam her through the hole, and avoid this cringy shit.

i hope this stupid character goes away soon, she is greatly degrading the quality of this story.

i hope this stupid character goes away soon, she is greatly degrading the quality of this story.

So um ... the literary heights of a story about drawing while masturbating are marred by the introduction of an antagonist?

Dex-chan lover
Just read 1-18 in a single gulp.
Lighthearted, silly, and fun.
I could use that, rn

Fed-Kun's army
...this would be considered r-19 in korea... well no matter heavy blushing

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh... I want to like this manga, but it's just... meh.
It's supposed to be about drawing manga while masturbating, but those things are mostly window dressing. Rest is your typical, generic, bottom of the barrel stuff. In the end it's the same couple of jokes repeating with occasional other stuff sprinkled in.

Dex-chan lover
@hippiekiya that's actually a really good question. she's masturbating which clearly counts as smut, but on the other hand, you don't see anything but light ecchi (underwear).

The beginning was exciting, now it kinda slowed down. Maybe I feel it because new chapters have been coming rarely.

Users who are viewing this thread