Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

Spoiler pls make it until this arcs end.anyways this is almost every romance manga that is not(the Pseudo Harem, Hanging out With a Gamer Girl,etc)

Dex-chan lover
@rtrtrt only thing you're missing are the idiots that assume every time a series ends it means it had to be axed even though they desperately wanted progression

i don't remember how many time i see this process in the manga anymore

maybe the author ran of idea and tried to spice thing up... in a wrong way...

@Qira_adan
"It is so funny how childish people can get by getting pissed of with this kind of troupe (naming it NTR when you don't even understand the meaning of that words smh) in romance industry it is so common to have this troupe in fact it is a popular one (popular means people who BUY romance manga in Japan especially love this kind of thing)."

I'd personally say it's very childish to say that it's a good trope (writing it 'troupe' smh) because it's popular.
Also saying "in fact it is a popular one" doesn't magically make it a fact, especially in a thread full of people not liking it.
It's not because people buy that they love everything in a book.
For example, while i'd buy this series, i'd still roll my eyes at this ever so cliché drama trope.

c'mon guys why is everyone jumping in the ntr train just bc a new character appears? Who hurt you?

Outside hentai, ntr pratically never happens, why? bc it usually involves non-consensual sex. Thats how the trope goes.

just chill guys, nothing gonna happen.

jeez, this comment section is overreacting. we dont even know much about the dude yet.

for those who have dropped this whether jokingly or not, im sorry but please dont come back because yall arent giving this story a chance. give it until the next update.

why are you guys are going mental over a new character introduction. my god.

@nonenitynon recent chapters that are released are just fucking no sense. The author seems having a hardtime to think of a plot so he/she just fuckin add unecessary characters to make the story move

10 bucks says he's going to be bro-tier. Seriously people needs to learn to read the "tone" of the thing they're reading, not every manga is gal cleaning.

@Hollow7F "if hes a good guy, hes a danger to the relationship, like informing the principal coz theiur relationship is not correct" what? since when being a cool guy is being a snitch? and didn't you see page 3, "This guy's a bit diferent..." I doubt that if the author was the intent for him to be "the bad guy" or "the rival", he wouldn't put this here. He can be a rival, he can be a snitch, he can be gay you don't fucking know nor do I, it's not that hard to wait before jumping to conclusions.

Why'd i start reading this manga today of all times when the latest chapter is like this, now I'd have to wait for another chapter guhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
@RuiFaria "if hes a good guy, hes a danger to the relationship, like informing the principal coz their relationship is not correct'', like i said, a proper teacher would totally tell on them, going ''this relationship is not ok'' and all, also chill im not mad, i was just explaining why everyone is mad, sure we dont know about his personality yet, but the little we know about him doesnt exactly paint him in a positive light, i would be happy if it turns out hes a bro and supports them, but while the worries everyone has are a bit exaggerated they are totally understandable.

We can also boil it down to a simple fact, ppl dont want bad stuff to happen in the fluff manga, sure this may not be as fluff as others but i can understand the general feeling, sorry about the long rant.

Users who are viewing this thread