Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
This is what I would have liked to happen. After Arase acts the was he did in the end, sensei asks him if Kurokawa said something and Arase affirms as a yes. She then leaves in her car, enquire for Kurokawa's residence if she doesn't know already, knocks on the door, he opens it, she grabs his collar and screams at his face "Don't interfere in my private life!!" and then leaves.

Well, @Oh_my_goddess : that was an excellent comment. I want to add to your point something from another perspective.

Slice of Life stories have a way of pulling us into a set of drawings as if they're real people, then grinding up those people into some almost unacceptable situations, then spitting them out at the audience for effect. It's tried-and-true, no doubt. Cliché, no doubt. Almost as tired as "throw a tsudere sadistic tease at a loner/soloist and watch the antics ensue" trash.

Many of us are invested in the characters and lightness of the story's romance and tenderness. So an upset of this magnitude may be considered by some of us to be over-the-top, kinda like sending a tsunami toward some small child playing in the sand at the beach. Perhaps something smaller but still complicated should have come first. Nevertheless, the is the direction our writer wanted to go. Judging by the number of views over here at Mangadex, this is a very VERRRYY popular manga. And if we come to these pages for a bit of relief from other stories that leave us high-and-dry, then I fully sympathize and empathize with those who are upset.

Perhaps it is the highest of silliness to "trust" a manga writer, that he's going to be able to take this wave of destruction and make something of it that works, a bump in the road we all look back on and are very appreciative that it's just one major hiccough in the past as all things return to "normal." And if this is our mangaka's first attempt at a story, then I'm willing to hang on.

I enjoy a good story. Story is first. And since we're stuck here in time, I'll wait patiently for the next few chapters to unfold. I'll be drumming my fingers on the desktop as I wait. But I won't be so entitled that I'd throw nasty comments at the author. I'll wait until there really is a train wreck before yelling out: "Train wreck!"

Double-page supporter
wtf, so just some randome guy has to tell him that he ruins her life just being there so he quits, thata boy.

@Fujiwara_no_Sai I just hope that the author writes with the same realistic sense and alignment to past characterization for sensei's action as well. I would be heavily dissappointed if mc and male sensei were to act in a realistic way both in how they acted with past characterizations, then have sensei act completely different from how she was characterized in order to create drama.

As long as the drama makes sense and the characters act as they would normally, then even if I have come for simple fun, I will enjoy the drama.

Like you said though; All we can do is wait for the next chapters to be revealed.

I just hope it's what I'm thinking. I bought this manga and would like to have a reason to buy more of the volumes.

Fed-Kun's army
yo ya renuncie a sensei

would be something like

I already gave up on sensei

I think, idk :v

thanks for the chapter

@Oh_my_goddess Perhaps I'm being naïve and too optimistic/idealistic, but my thoughts are simple: The manaka who brought us the story so far will likely have worked out those details ahead of time.

Yes, I hear that many manga authors are so busy, rushed and stressed out with deadlines that they are best described as "laying track before a rushing train".

If that's the case, or, if this manga dies the death of being dropped, then I suppose it would be up to one or more of us to write up a scenario that brings the story to a far better conclusion, one that is realistic and yet written care.

So, let's wait and see. We're only 29 chapters in and waiting with anticipation as to where things will go. Heck: even I visit titles I've "dropped" just to make sure my choice was best. So I take these rage-quits with a grain of salt.

This is so stupid if people can influence you that easily don't get in the fucking relatiionship

Fed-Kun's army
Yep good thing that hickey didn't magically go out. Arase really gone too far last chapter and if someone noticed Rinko has it ofc they be suspicious considering they know she's not dating someone out. Heck if someone sees them last chapter Rinko's career can go out. Hope they can talk about this out and Arase should learn his limits of pda on school grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread