Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
People getting salty at the teacher when he was absolutely right lol. There's been multiple incidents now where Arase has gotten carried away, on school grounds no less, to the point where it could have led to really bad incident. Up til now, the only person who suspected anything was Hifumi and she didn't care enough to pursue it any further.

I get people want "No drama in my fluff manga" but at some point reality has to ensue.

The teacher is 100% correct. Maybe he is saying it to benefit himself but them doing things like that will only ruin the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
People getting salty at the teacher when he was absolutely right lol.
I think people are salty because he wants to bone her himself, not because of etiquette/professionalism/whatever. At least that's the impression I'm getting, though I haven't read every single comment.

Dex-chan lover
@TheAnnoyingBob people like you who can't discuss an issue on the series and just say "lol just a manga get over it and move on" shouldn't even post to begin with. It adds nothing to the discussion. This manga is fiction, yes, but it isn't out of this world either. It happens in real life and not some sort of alien sci fi shit that make no sense, so yes we can actually discuss things about it without being told "lol just a manga get over it".

Please, it irritates me. Stop.

Dex-chan lover
If this takes more than 5 chapters to resolve I'm dropping

Am I dumb or is "yo ya, renuncie a sensie" really weird spanish? It'd just be something like "Ya renuncie a ti" or some shit right?

damn after reading it all in one go just now, and ending on this chapter I'm so frustrated! I'm glad this issue will be sorted out after this arc but I'm still so frustrated!!!

The guy teacher is right.
Its good advise for the lad, he needs to think before he acts.
On the other hand, rinko heart. though she’s an adult, that kinda hurt yo
Its not easy for someone to open up their heart, but when suddenly given a cold shoulder like that by someone u care about, i would cry 😭.
I’m too scared to fall in love, becoz I’m scared being hurt.
Like this. Its so simple, but hurt as heck. I don’t like that feeling.

>spends a lot of time to reach her and convey his feelings
>works to build up relationship
>both know about the potential problems with it, that's why they are waiting for the guy to grow up
>suddenly, some teacher, that may potentially be interested in her, says completely obvious things to Arase
>time to instantly cut all ties, without any explanation
This is so lazy, it's not even funny.

I hope their problem can be solve as soon as possible. The male teacher has a point you know, but its hard to forget the love of your life, the feelings that you had invested on that person.

Users who are viewing this thread