Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 29

very reasonable for the teacher except one thing, he probably should have been telling that to the adult and not the student.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck that douche teacher. he has some balls to say that when he himself was "The Playboy" in his high school time.

Aggregator gang
I will repeat what I said in the Italian tl, this kind of drama was uncalled and unnecessary this late on the story. It could have happened through her other coworker friends and had a much better impact since it could be directed to Rinko instead of Arase. Not even mentioning that the fuck has something for her.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I mean sure, yeah, lovebirds BTFO with basic logic.

But this is really something that should have happened in chapter 5, not 29

Fed-Kun's army
I knew that guy would be a jerk no matter what. I don't why we need this drama in our fluff but whatever. Also I don't get what so bad with a teacher and a student, its not like they are even dating lmao and how he can just listed to that bastards words who doen't anything without even considering the feeling of the teacher first. And also if that bastard is really concered than he should talk to the adult not the student or talk to both of them. They are being responsible, they are waiting. I don't really understand the point of this useless drama.

Lel he's obviously doing this since he's mad jelly of Arase and he's gunning for sensei. No way his personality has flip 180 when it's established that he's a playboy in high school

Fed-Kun's army
A proper adult would give them a warning, not ruin a relationship. Fuck off bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread