Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Imo they got off easy just being told off and not being reported to the school authorities. But idk I feel like my suspension of disbelief was there before, and now that this has happened it seems like it’s not a fantasy situation, leading me to be confused about how this didn’t happen sooner. In any case cringe reaction by Arase, just talk to her and clear up what happened and how to move forward... no need to get all pissy about it.

I will say one thing: the rapid escalation of comments at this sudden plot-twist sure proves how much the readers enjoyed this story, regardless whether we agree with the change in direction.

There are many good points in the comments. And because this is definitely an enjoyable comedic love story, I'm willing to allow this sudden change to add "drama" to the manga descriptor.

We'll see if this is sheer genius or if the writer has lost control of the narrative. Clearly, manga is just writing, and on the odd occasion exposes how life works in Japan... but. I'll be patient.

I don't think it is possible to write this trope any worse than this.
And how often is this author going to milk the "just talk to each other" angle?

Dex-chan lover
things would be different if that male teacher also tell sensei what he told to arase before

I mean in all honestly despite the teacher being annoying hes kinda not wrong, if word ever spread of a teacher going out with a high school student it would be all over the news ruining her image..

His reaction was a bit childish however its to be expected given hes still young hopefully this part doesnt drag with the whole "they dont communicate" trope, looking forward to the next ch!

How long until its revealed that rinko did actually like him and gets conflicted of her feelings or some bullshit? I hate this kind of development.

Dex-chan lover
Man I sure do love contrived drama. They don't even try to write this smoothly in. Like over the course of 1 or 2 chapters this guy just figures everything out? I wonder if this was an editorial call because it seems like not even the author can be bothered.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the male teacher sure would make a better point if it wasn't obvious he's just being a jealous twat

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME THEY'LL BE ALRIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
Teacher was totally in the right on this. If he noticed, then other less forgiving people will notice. Especially if Arase's getting carried away giving hickey's

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof well, that’s why I didn’t wrote anything about the male teacher. Technically he was right.
The part in which people should be mad at him is maybe where he confronts the boy alone instead of both of them: too easy “attacking” only an underage boy leaving out of the discussion the adult.
Probably he did it out of concern for her colleague, but who knows?

Also, one thing that I don’t know if anyone pointed out about the “talking” thing: MC knew that it was a risky situation, but it’s like he realized its seriousness just now.
But what he’s lacking is the fact that FMC probably had the same thoughts too, but he was precious for her so she decided that it was worth to try and risk. That’s why he should have talked, it’s not a matter of “him” or “her”, it’s something about both of them.

Double-page supporter
i guess there must be some sort of contractual obligation to include cringy drama ex machina in Every Single romcom. so tiresome.

The japanese raws for this chapter will be out in a couple of days, there was no need to go through the trouble of translating it from spanish. Thanks for the effort though.

Users who are viewing this thread