Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Perfectly valid response by Rinko.

Is having an illicit relationship with your student a bad thing? Of course it is, Rinko knows that. Arase knows that. And they're both dumb for doing it, but they do it anyways because they like each other.

This new guy literally shows up what, a few days ago? Unceremoniously inserts himself into their relationship to get a quick lay with Rinko. It's painfully obvious he only sees her as a sexual conquest, not as a romantic partner.

Fuck that guy.

If he was ACTUALLY concerned about their relationship he would have reported it as soon as he saw evidence of it, since if it's as damaging as he says it is the longer they're together, the worse it'll get. So you can tell right off the bat he has nothing but ulterior motives behind holding this over Arase's head.

Now her other colleague knows as well... smart I guess.

@emMeBi86 I get what you are saying, but he has a good point. A very good point actually. His motives are questionable but his actions are justified.

Dex-chan lover
“Hopefully the next one will be a fair fight” why, did he think that -even with some reality in it- threatening and scaring him is fair? He (a teacher and a person with a stable income) resorted to such cheap methods to get rid of a rival (a student and someone still with an uncertain future). What a sore L.

“You had no right to pressure him that way” exactly my point in last chapter’s comments. Too easy taking it onto the only the “weak” part of the couple.

@Rozzak you're missing the point. If he wanted to say something about her relationship with a student, he should bring it up with her and let her make the choice. They're not even close friends, he has no right to pass that boundary.

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch is dumb.. how can she even question how he felt about her? He was clearly the one who liked her more than she liked him, she would barley give him any affection, she was more a older sister than a girlfriend.. Start acting more like a girlfriend and maybe shit like this wouldn’t happen so easy

@Rozzak

he did it because hes a, simply punt, cunt. He doesn't really care about her and only sees her as something to conquer. He only did it so she'd become available for himself. They're not even friends. So no, he doesn't get any good points for it.

On another note. Theres no chance of the other guy actually having a chance with her is there? I know she hates him and is clearly in love with Arase, but at this point I can't trust any medium not to through in some sort of contrived drama. I don't feel safe anymore.

Group Leader
Even if people are making the wrong choice. All you could do is bring it up with them and do the intervention. That's what friend do. Not going blackmailing kid in the background. That's not how men do shit. That's a bitch move.

Dex-chan lover
that's good girl, that drink sadly wasn't hot, but good either way.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here playing fbi, and I'm hi-fiving myself over Rinko splashing that guy.

But he did have a point, Arase gave up way too easily. Sure he does care about her well being, but perhaps because his perspective is missing it felt he recovered easily, as if the earlier chapters never happened.

Also fbi aside, imo a romcom would be way more fun where everyone knew you were dating a teacher and teased you about it. Especially an imouto or your mom. Yes I've read a VN with this exact scenario. Or it could even be a cultured Dad like Eroko-san.

@GTX1080Ti i mean, dude's a teenager. he can look cool and all of that, but he's just as emotionally unstable than her or even more, so yeah, i kinda get why he did it the way he did. he's immature and easy to pressure. But that guy had no right to interfere on their relationship so yeah, fuck him

Dex-chan lover
the audacity of that fuckr. fcking ruining everyone's day

ill drop this thing for a bit. can anyone tag me when the fcker dies fucks off. thx

I don't know how many of you are still young or not, but adults can be immature too. We're all human, we all make mistakes. Just remember to do things the way you feel is right and try to live without regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread