Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm, delicious outcries of fragile egos.

This is why I love NTRbait. Even if it doesn't come close to happening, some insecure idiots get hilariously triggered.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh... Gonna drop this one cause this ain't it. Maybe Japanese people would like these, ah, twists? Hopefully cause that's the audience. Otherwise I'd guess an axe is dangling...

Supporter
the lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch (the male sensei)

Fed-Kun's army
a single drink is not enough for it next time use a bucket and trow it to him

Expirience real love ? yea that is dead in real life no such thing exist anymore

Why does everyone hate this new guy so much? As long as his actions aren’t rooted in jealousy, he’s acting as a sensible person would.

Because his intentions were rooted in him trying to pick her in the first place. He wasn't actually trying to be helpful at all. You can be right and do something the wrong the way that's the issue with him. If he really wanted to show he was doing it for the right reason he should have brought it up with her instead he went after the minor. @Youngrandy7701

Aggregator gang
lol I see this as something actually happening in the story
good stuff

@Youngrandy7701
depends on your definition of sensible, he has nothing to do with the student so what he did was definitely uncalled for.
He should have either talked it out with the Teacher or downright reported it.
Playing mind games(threat,Blackmail) on a student is definitely a no-go
He also did not have any kind of proof, he based it all on some observations and assumptions

@Youngrandy7701

because his intentions are still selfish and aim to benefit him. Hes all but said as much and I thought that much was obvious. We are reading the same manga right?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was taken care of nice and quickly. I expected to have to wait quite a few chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread