Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Surest way to the heart of a girl who already hates you is to tell her you blackmailed her current boyfriend into dumping her

@koikun Does he even have parents? He lives by himself and pays for everything by working multiple jobs

Fuck that bitch. He deserved the alchohol dumped on him. All my homies hate that bitch. Hope he gets cucked and ntr'ed

Double-page supporter
Yess that splash really satisfying and made my day!!

For thoose who say that the teacher guy warn Arase is an act of protecting sensei career and life and need to be justified, you are very very WRONG!

Imagine someone who is not even you consider a friend suddenly involving himself in your personal matter saying that he will save you without even talking and disscusing the issue with you first. This is what we called a hypocryte and meddling guy. If he want to save her he should to talk to her first before anything else. This kind of guy is a person who likes to play hero without knowing the circumstances. I really hate this guy and he deserved to be treated this way.

Dex-chan lover
What that male teacher said was kinda correct (I don't even remember his name), that this kind of relationship is not right and has high chance to lead both parties into trouble.
However the way he went about doing it was totally misguided and self-righteous at best. He's an adult. He should be talking to the adult, ie Rinko, and not go after the kid. He thinks the kid is too immature for this kind of relationship, and yet he went after the immature kid instead of logically talking to the mature adult. Hypocrisy at its finest.

There is i no indication of the male teacher liking Rinko more than a friend, he's a self righteous meddlesome prick but i don't see why some people fantasize about him trying to get rid of the competition.

@Jebsu said:
"it's kinda implied he likes her and is really just trying to get rid of the competition."
110% agreed on "eliminating the competition." Let's not forget: if she gets caught in the mean time, loses her job, gets blacklisted in the school system—this is really bad for the competitive teacher. I'm sure he'd tell her to empty her apartment and have her move in with him... Working the early break up with her BF will leave her in a state of relative safety and social acceptance. So, though I'm inclined to accept the guy's a total jerk, I'm willing to allow some measure of selflessness.

My dread is her final lines, that when she gets angry she just doesn't think and says stupid things. By walking out after dumping that drink on the male teacher, this leaves him with some time on his hands to come up with some clever arguments and reasons and so on -- to stay away from her student BF. He'll say them to her in privacy. Having her friend nearby at the bar with the male teacher still dripping from the icy drink would have been the best place to end this gunfight.

Dex-chan lover
I Was A High School Teacher Dating My Student But Now I’m Starting Over In Another World!

Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
@HajimeteNHK

>Does he have a romantic interest in the teacher? It seems so, but she also seems to be close to his heart as a friend.

You might've forgotten that their only interaction was him lying that he likes her and only asked her out only because of a punishment game their friends did. (Chapter 27)

Group Leader
Experiencing real love? Pfft... Why do you think I'm reading romcoms in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love when the development arises from every single party being an immature moron.

What a fucking jerk, that asshole just butt-hurt cause the kid got the girl he likes so he tried to break them apart, knowing that kids are super sensitive. Just call a bunch of your friend, mask up and beat the hell out of him, keep doing it for 4,5 times and he will be done with LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Glad she threw that drink right in his asshole face. He has no right to interfere like that. They're not even so close that he should be worried about her like that. Unless it's going to come out that he did like her for real when he asked her out, in that case it's his fault he fucked her over like he did. He's scum. To the core.

Ahhhhh that was so awesome, sensei is top tier waifu, scum guy go and suck it.

Users who are viewing this thread