Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
maybe i'm just a terrible judge of moral character but teacher-dude was kinda right
age of consent in many Japanese prefectures is 16-18.
considering MC is still in high school, there's a high possibility he's underage, and statutory rape charges don't get light sentences.
the smart thing would be to wait.

Dex-chan lover
"Real life love"....it's strange, I know the meaning of each word, but when put together they sound like an alien language.

Going back to the NTR guy, to me it's telling that if he didn't let that comment about Arase slip he would have never told her about his involvement in the break up. He did everything behind her back and when she was the most vulnerable he conveniently tried to ask her out and convince her to find a new boyfriend (and then I suspect, present hi self as a candidate).

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to enjoy this arc in a very meta way. Seeing all the triple-standards hypocrites melt in the comments because someone applied basic logic to a romcom feels oddly satisfying

Wow, seems people are enjoying this more now that Rinko's feelings for him seem more serious. Almost like this dramatic turn of events was meant to bring them closer together. Who could have predicted this?

@thelargeroomba he is right, but it definitely did not seem like his intention, and if i grant him the charity of good intent, he definitely went about it completely wrong. Sensei is the one responsible, why the fuck are you going to the student and essentially threatening him especially when you're his teacher.

Aggregator gang
The male teacher is not in the wrong. He was realistic and said what needed to be said. Everything was up to how arase would react to it and he reacted in a rash way.

Group Leader
"Make sure you experience real love too"

God I wish that were possible lol
I1k8YDp.png

She's right though, kind of a beta move for Kurokawa to go through Arase instead of her directly, it was because he didn't care about the fact that Arase was a student, he just wanted Rinko to be available for himself.

What the dude teacher did was kind of right. The problem was how he did it. He could’ve talked to the two at the same time instead of instigating each of them separately. I know he cares for her but this goes to show he doesn’t care for the student.

He didn’t understand or didn’t want to treat them as equals in the relationship so he instigated Arase to be some scapegoat for that.

Dex-chan lover
Would be better if the drink was boiling hot tea or something.

Users who are viewing this thread