Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Good on her for standing up to that jerk like that.

What an asswipe tho. Seriously? He couldn't fight a highschooler fair and square? Jesus how pathetic is your lovelife.

@Abedeus well, she herself is like in her early twenties, not sure if that is that much of a gap. I know a recently divorced couple where the gap was 23years, that was a huge difference in power dynamic, here it's barely noticable, considering he's taking the lead most of the time and she constraints them both from any sort of skinship.
I read somewhere a recent study which claims that due to the change in culture in the west during the past thirty years psychologically people that are younger than 24years are basically still teenagers.
Can't really link the source, but there was the data to back that up.

Dex-chan lover
Well deserved splash, even though he was correct, but doesn't mean he was right.

Dex-chan lover
Oh geez she found out quickly enough
My heart couldn't go through an entire arc of these two going cold

Double-page supporter
Should have also thrown the glass cup at him : ), would’ve been ever more satisfying, like who the fuck are you to interfere into their „relationship” that you barely know anything about and didn’t he said himself that it was „after graduation promise”? The thing that she’s doing right now to Arase is supporting him and giving hugs some times which is not illegal because many kids are guving hugs to their favourite teachers in kindergarten for example or something like that. So I don’t find it illegal or anything like that, also I know a girl that git into a relationship with her highschool teacher after graduation and then married him.

So what're the chances she goes to fix it with Arase, fails and then something happens along the lines of the guy actually getting a shot at her because Arase can't bring himself to put her job in danger and some such? It's annoying that, that is the kind of drama i'm expecting in manga nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
His concerns were valid, his going behind her back was not. She’s an adult. If he didn’t accept her relationship with a student or believed it was too risky, he should have spoken to her, not Arase.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't just spend your time reading Rom-Coms, make sure to experience real love too!"
Real love is a scam, stick to Rom-Coms.

fair fight? who you gonna throwing hands to when you literally lose to a highschooler.
but when you think about it, he basically just confessing himself

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius Zero. I'm 100% sure even if our ML doesn't fix it ASAP, that asshole teacher has -1000% chance of even getting with our FL, considering she probably dispises him for putting pressure on some one much younger than him. Thats not how you solve problems as an adult. You'd go to the other adult involved instead.

This is not that type of manga. People read too much NTR bs, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread