Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623
So that it wont become a scandal and she wont lose her job.
People often forget that outrage mobs are a thing

@SprinKah
If shes willing to wait 3 years, she is either early 20s or mid 20s.

Man this is fucking good. I need me some more.

Thank based _anq for translating yet another quality series.

Dex-chan lover
LysandersTreason
Damn I quit that one, for a second there I thought you were talking about another one I know. But that one has a male teacher and a female student, I didn't even know 14-Sai has a teacher-student relationship in it, wasn't it about two 'mature' 14 year olds?.

Somehow the artwork reminds me with mogg's works from wani, you can really feel the resemblance especially on the face.

Dex-chan lover
@boag If he leaves high school, that's around 18 it wont matter anymore. Waiting 2 more years on that is pretty illogical.

Dex-chan lover
Now, if the rest of this manga could stay cute and wholesome without changing and forced clichés and conflict.

Like a not to be mentioned cleaning manga or one with the dude having a crush on his teacher, bangs a classmate and turns out his dad remarried and they are now siblings. Never go there with forced conflicts and shit.

Some comedy, sure. Childhood friend having crush on him, why not?
People finding out about them or constant reminder of said possibility, and having her lose her job? Nah man, I don't need that anxiety

@ echonic
Iirc its a female teacher and a 14yr male student. I don't remember it having a male teacher and female student .

Group Leader
This is like Domestic kanajo. Except with less incest and more Fluff

I decided to check this out because it kept showing up on r/manga, and I must say I'm glad I did. Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
you're really giving us one good project after another _anq, an apostle in the scanlation world ?

I wish this manga would stay as is without the changing MCs, forced cliches, and repetitive sto— wait that sounds like a familiar manga.

Group Leader
Ah, forbidden love between a student and a teacher
this is super cUTE

Users who are viewing this thread