Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Out of curiosity I looked up what the age of consent is in Japan, and it's 13! lol, but with parental permission in most prefectures, in Tokyo is 18 without it. So waiting till he's 20 is legally unnecessary. He doesn't need to reach adulthood(currently 20 years old) to have sex with her.

Double-page supporter
throwing all logic and moral ethics aside, this is a really cute manga. the first half gave me oregairu vibes and the second half gave me Hiratsu Cute, Shizu Cute! vibes

Fed-Kun's army
@Argyll
She is probably not calculating that from a legal point of view but probably, he'll finish highschool at 18 and maybe she wants him to settle into university for a couple of years so their relationship won't be a distraction and also he'll be a "real" adult who has seen more of the world than being a highschooler living at his parents'

Am I really gonna defile my morals for a taste of fluff?

Of course I am!

Dex-chan lover
I should not be reading but it's cute

Dex-chan lover
I loved the premise but this first chapter ruined alot of the anticipation I have...I thought we would start with developing the relationship. introducing each character first and slowly build it from there but they're already dating...that removed most of my excitement...now I dont know what to feel and expect here.... I was expecting to see this Sensei's cold exterior to melt and we get to see her innocent side but...it already happened....in the first chap...

Dex-chan lover
Was recommended this story from reverse side story, there's absolutely no build up from the first chapter, they're already visiting and clearly have it going behind backs. But maybe there will be some retrospection.

Waiting till 20 years old isn't something odd, while consent is 16 and 18 is technically adult, 20 years old is the right age for legal relationship like that, especially since she is the teacher and he is a student.

Users who are viewing this thread