Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

jak

Contributor
@0181sam

If she's a teacher, she's at least in her mid 20s. Maybe 25/26. It doesn't seem like its her first year teaching.

Dex-chan lover
If she's a teacher, she's at least in her mid 20s. Maybe 25/26. It doesn't seem like its her first year teaching.

Plenty of manga have set the teachers at 20-22, as they suggested. It does seem like she isn't new as you said, though. So I'm inclined to throw the minimum as 22 since that seems like enough to get at least a couple years of experience, with higher likelihood for the mid 20s, and then with past 28 being increasingly less likely due to social stigmas about age even for couples where both are already legal (an age difference of 13 years or greater is two people in different zodiac cycles, so that's where all the "cradle robber" gossip will really kick off in Japan, apparently).

was the rickroll the work of the translators, or was it actually in the manga

cause if the author rickrolled us, i'm seriously impresseed

Fed-Kun's army
I'm having a hard time believing you can possibly rick roll someone on MANGADEX of all places, and yet it has been done

Getting rick rolled on manga dex is like realizing the other side of a glory hole is not a human

I care more about that periodic table song than the Rick roll. I haven’t heard that song in ages.

I never thought I’d live to see myself get Rick rolled by a manga... good job translators

Users who are viewing this thread