Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
my sister actually married an older man she's 31 and he's 44 and he's a great guy 2 high paying jobs great father extremely supportive and gets along great with me and my mom my whole family supported them though

Dex-chan lover
15 years? 15 fucking years ? Im sorry guys thats just fucking stupid i really have to question An-chans intelligence, yep shes fucking retarded, no ifs or buts or its her decision nah nah nah shes fucking retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97

Damn i wish that was true man i wish i was born into a rich family that pampered my lazy ass and i was indeed what you said but alas i'm an engineer with a wife and have to maintain a social life kind of since im afraid to end up alone.

Anyways thats just my opinion you're welcome to disagree but 15 years is just too much especially considering shes still 20 and is still in college i had a job and went to college myself at that age but i still think i was still learning and didnt really have the maturity i have now that i have a job and after i lived a bit alone, shes also taking care of this kid thats already pretty big and theres just a whole lot of fishy things going on, if she was like 25+ then sure why not though its still weird but a 35 year old just has a ton of baggage and leads a very different life then a 20 year old i think shes gonna miss out on a lot of stuff and end up regretting it.

8 years maximum as a year difference id say id feel comfortable with but of course it depends on particular circumstances and all that freshman girl in high school and a college graduate? Yeah that sounds like 8 to 10 years in prison.

The difference between An-chan and lazy ass student and sexy teacher is that sexy-teacher just graduated shes still kind of immature and still has a "youthfulness" to her i suppose she herself was a student not that long ago and well of course the author makes her have 0 past romantic experience which allows for her relationship to feel more pure in a way, compared to a 35 year old dude thats been in the workforce for a long while and already has a kid? Yeah ....

But again just my opinion a 25 year old edgy unfiltered babies opinion lol let me tell you man 35 year olds are pretty different from 25 year olds they're a little more dead inside and way more shamelessly cunning can never be too careful around them but hey might just be the workplace.

Anyways at the end of the day everyone will do what they want after they're old enough and they can take care of themselves but i reserve the right to point and laugh about their retarded and wrong decisions.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss man, just say "it's not for me" or "i'm not here for it" or whatever
whether it works or not is up to them in the end
dropping "retarded" left and right isn't gonna make your poorly formed opinion any stronger

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97

lol well its something i wanted to say since i feel its weird i did go off a bit too much.

I like the word and it expresses what i feel about the characters decisions i dont see how it affects anything, i also only used it once so ? well whatever man sure you're completely right clearly my opinion is just too poorly conceived to even consider, fucking someone 20+ older then you surely is normal since theyre both adults.

@JustCallMeDaBoss

You are really pathetic and immature. 15 year difference for adults is not at all abnormal and actually fairly common. Hell, my parents are a 12 year difference. You sound like a child. The only "retarded" person here is you.

The fact that you think an adult forming a relationship with a minor is A-okay but two adults with an age gap isn't, speaks volumes about you. Tell your 'wife', I'm sure she'd love to here your thoughts about that.

Dex-chan lover
@praftd

Indeed how could i have been so stupid, you're right man flawless argument its completely normal and fairly common indeed 15 year differences, i especially like that you added your parents as a reference to make a point, no way your parents being like that has any influence in your opinion being fairly common and all.

So a 20 year old and a 17 year old (minor eww) is wrong but as long as both are over 18 its all right, perfect logic.

Whatever man bang whoever you like i guess, just me personally anything above 8+ year difference is weird but hey i wont stop you from looking at anyone like that yourself.

Double-page supporter
You can't be happy with someone if you're not happy with yourself to begin with. An is right in not putting her happiness in the hands of someone else.
All in all, I'm okay with both sisters' relationships. xD

Dex-chan lover
I can't haha reading some comments here...
people reading this manga: oh a female teacher and her 7 year younger student are a couple, how sweet that is.
also some people reading this manga: a 20 year old girl dating a 35 year old man? Ugh... it's unforgivable, disgusting.

Dude read fantasy and you're gonna see the thousands or hundreds age gap(for example Yato and Hiyori from noragami) but a few people only complaints about that, @Arima002 well we have different perspective but their reasoning and opinion are trash.

Fed-Kun's army
damn so she's dating a 35 years old man :0

bet people won't complain when the 35 years old man is the protagonist while dating a 20 years old then say it's love so it's fine lmfao

Dex-chan lover
an adult 35yo and adult 20yo is in relationship

Incels: BAWWWS THAT'S DISGUSTING HE CAN BE HER FATHER

meanwhile there's 25yo adult in relationship with 17yo teen

Guy after reading the room was correct not meeting An's parents, let them breath their own shit coming out of their heads, but mostly fathers, mom seems kinda fine.

Seems like An is more mature than Rinko, but she had a bit of a clarity of that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread