Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
The delay between chapters was so short (in compare with other manga where you can wait one chapter for months) that I didn't even noticed, that it was done by another translation team, and previous got disbanded, lol.
Anyway, much appreciate for picking up this sweet manga, bless you, guys.

Dex-chan lover
look at that fluff, the dense sensei coming back from vacation early, taking care of the student in her own home, oh my god he even juked the kiss into a cuddling scene
first-things-first-bateman-is-definitely-a-psychopath-1502818850.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for picking this up, got a little scared when the old group disbanded.

Fed-Kun's army
Do they not have GPs in Japan? They seem to always go to hospitals even for colds in almost all manga I've read..

Dex-chan lover
@TitanX21

I mean, GPs do work at hospitals. There aren't many "private clinics" where you go just to a GP.

They don't have healthcare, like in America, but they do have "mandatory insurance" which basically amounts to same thing as in European countries - you pay for insurance, what you aren't insured for you have to pay out of pocket, but there's a hard cap at how much per year you have to pay so you don't go bankrupt from hospital bills. So it's not "tax" yet works more or less like a tax.

They do have shorter waiting times than Europe though. Then again, as a whole Japanese people seem to be more healthy than us in West so that might be one of the reasons. That, and people often just don't go to doctors if it's sniffles or a cold.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the dreaded japanese romcom cold which completely disables the victim and the only cure is a visit from a romantic interest.

By the way, did you know that the main difference between a cold and a flu is the fever? So saying that "he might have the flu" or "you don't have the flu" when he is feverish is, uh...

Fed-Kun's army
@Abedeus I live in India, so I don't really know the norm in western countries😅
But here, we do have seperate 'private clinics' where GPs diagnose and treat smaller health related issues.
Maybe that's just because of our really high population. The hospitals would be crowded as hell if everyone decided to go to them even for simple things like colds😂

Supporter
THANK YOU - for picking this up, especially given this chapter of extreme fluff. And I'm very happy seeing her being more honest with herself. Also, sensei without glasses?! So much win!

@TitanX21

It's the same in America, at least in Texas. People may go to a hospital, but they're more likely to go to a smaller clinic where their family doctor is if someone is sick but not deathly so. These may be attached to hospitals, either physically at the same location, or just as a branch of their network, but in any case we have small clinics for such things as well. Hospitals are pretty much for ER, ICU, expensive surgeries, and giving birth.

Also, I think Japan has clinics too, given that Ashifumi's dad operates one in We Never Learn. They might just be dying out for whatever reason, but they still probably exist.

Damn. I love how he didnt kiss her. It shows that he truly respects her wishes to wait the 3 years. Some people can say the author has no balls but I would rather the author doesnt compromise the characters over something as shallow as fan service. I really appreciate that.

AWWWWW i love how he respects sensei so much & i find it cute that he even sat on the floor with her instead of lifting her up on the bed or letting her stay by herself ;-----;

Users who are viewing this thread