Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Omg so cute also her sternness surrounding Valentines Day is kinda sad, glad Arase-kun can make her blush in the end
ALSO HOLY SHIT LOOKING FORWARD TO WHITE DAY LETS GOOOO

Dex-chan lover
@BCS Yeah, sensei in the end is way more irresponsible than anyone else here, if she really pretended to be the correct adult she really should ve turned arase down. He deserves a normal highschool romance.

Dex-chan lover
@impendio yeh but it attests to her own character flaw. She’s constantly holding herself back already and is trying to remain composed, but she’s a girl in love who can’t help but betray her own ethics around him. When she’s with other students she always acts to a T. For example she was quick to take chocolates but when she saw the girl giving MC chocolate she didn’t confiscate it. She reacted by waiting to see what he would do, and then afterwards realized she was supposed to take it away. It’s a cute character flaw and is the only reason the series is able to remain as interesting as it is (outside of MC being the flirty chad he is).

In addition, she was far more cognizant at the beginning of the series and now she’s more risky and lackadaisical in keeping their relationship a secret which also attests to the progress of their romance.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
yeh but it attests to her own character flaw. She’s constantly holding herself back already and is trying to remain composed, but she’s a girl in love who can’t help but betray her own ethics around him. When she’s with other students she always acts to a T. For example she was quick to take chocolates but when she saw the girl giving MC chocolate she didn’t confiscate it. She reacted by waiting to see what he would do, and then afterwards realized she was supposed to take it away.

And the entire reason she's going so Gestapo on collection of chocolate on Valentine's Day probably has more to do with her being bitter/jealous at girls being able to openly flaunt and flirt with the guys they like while she can't. Most teachers would just look the other way unless they were doing it in class or causing an issue with it even if Valentine's Day was verboten for some reason in their school.

Much like how she used the "I'm a teacher and it's my DUTY to help you, you understand, MY DUTY" to intervene when his friend and his girlfriend broke up and she started hanging around him as "revenge."

White day is a equivalent to valentine day except it is men who gives chocolates to their lovers/gf as a reciprocal act. Basically.

@shiyu there's no one stopping you, you know. Just drop it and read other story. No need to announce your departure. It's not the airport. 😃

this is cute and all but did he have to deny the other chocolates? i bet he destroyed that underclassmen’s heart, and its just pointless to reject obviously obligatory chocolate. really insensitive of him.

Users who are viewing this thread