Sensitive Boy - Ch. 23 - Tsubasa's friends

Dex-chan lover
danger-will-robinson-lost-in-space.gif

Thanks everyone at Tanzanite Scans for always providing such high quality translations

Y'all pessimists doubting any and every character needs to stop and just enjoy the series as it is. Definitely failed the vibe check.

The manager seems like she may potentially be aromantic/asexual; if so, I'm glad that this manga attempts to go through a lot of things that are confusing for growing teenagers properly (I hope).

And this, peeps, is the difference between how teenagers and (proper) adults are dealing with difficult things.

Dex-chan lover
It's only him and manager san working there ain't it? I have a bad feeling about this 😕

Fed-Kun's army
nah it's a cliche in manga when a characters said they don't need a partner they would fell in love and get a partner later on

Fed-Kun's army
You know what happen to two burned toasts?

As I see it, let's keep it in that line, so far, so good.

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's safe to assume announcing Tsubasa's tutor is just a scare tactic and isn't going to be making an appearance.
It's chekov's gun. The tutor will make an appearance and throw everything into turmoil again when you least expect it. (Guessing the tutor is the rapist teacher)

Dex-chan lover
Everything is going okish for now, so shit is gonna hit the fan like it did before, i am onto you author, you want to caught us sleeping!

Users who are viewing this thread