Sensitive Boy - Ch. 33 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, explode world! YES BURN IN FIRE AND NURISH ME WITH YOUR CRIES OF ANGUISH!

Dex-chan lover
Remember when there was speculation that she was Tsubasa's private tutor?
Yeah, but that would've been such a stretch. I'm guessing she's not allowed to work with children anymore... Too much suspension of disbelief for that scenario imo.

Is that the teacher?!?
The eyebrows look like the teacher and general profile look like her. Hard to tell tho. Hopefully a new character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well I'm glad everything going fi.....F****G HELL AUTHOR KUN STAPH

Fed-Kun's army
So Tsubasa's redemption was not as hard as she was able to make up for her mistake...

the last panel is giving me the jeebie-weebies.... The sharp face of this new character could indicate someone who might be aggressive toward Kaede? might be someone jealous of him? Like every character's pupils are as big as lemons, but this guy looks like buttons. That could indicate a sharp personality (typically a bully of sorts)

Double-page supporter
Let's just ignore the last page. I'm glad they got to reconcile and Tsubasa grew as a person. This is a happy chapter if I do say myself

Dex-chan lover
How plot progresses with this manga:
1. MC tries out new things to overcome trauma
2. MC succeeds and all is good
3. Some fucking ex-machina character shows up to introduce dumbshit drama and fucks everything up
4. MC relapses
5. Repeat 1-4 until nobody watches this shitass manga anymore

What a fucking joke of a story.
Yeah, they're really need to fix number three. Why don't try using old character instead of a new one to introduce new plot? The pattern is getting way too obvious at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't think they're the same person:
K90XKOf.png
looks like someone with and without make up to me.
idk lmao.

Group Leader
How plot progresses with this manga:
1. MC tries out new things to overcome trauma
2. MC succeeds and all is good
3. Some fucking ex-machina character shows up to introduce dumbshit drama and fucks everything up
4. MC relapses
5. Repeat 1-4 until nobody watches this shitass manga anymore

What a fucking joke of a story.
But that is exactly how people trying to overcome/live with trauma go through life. They are easy to trigger and relapse. What are you expecting?

Users who are viewing this thread