Sensitive Boy - Ch. 36 - Envious Boy

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what an interesting start and premise of an arc. As someone who has their own "oshi" reincarnated 2 times and was really happy when I discovered each of their new personas accidentally, this arc gonna hit me in my damn heart

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
looks like she’s about to jump? Although it’s a weird pose and the strangling of Izumi is kind of weird. But then looking at the title I guess he just fell for a massive big red flag? Looking forward to what’s about to hit us

Dex-chan lover
If any of you relate to his family situation (emotional distant parents, no physical abuse), I highly recco the book “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” by Lindsay C. Gibson

Emotional neglect is a big deal! Just because there are no scars and you “turned out fine” doesn’t make it ok!

And yay excited for new arc!

Dex-chan lover
concern-concern-meme.gif

Dex-chan lover
Since I looked it up in another manga, Kaede means "maple tree" in Japanese, and this time, Izumi means "spring" or "fountain". It seems the author is playing with names that have a relation with seasons.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what an interesting start and premise of an arc. As someone who has their own "oshi" reincarnated 3 times and was really happy when I discovered each of their new personas accidentally, this arc gonna hit me in my damn heart
Out of curiosity, is it the one with the death metal screech?

Users who are viewing this thread