Sensitive Boy - Ch. 36 - Envious Boy

Oh wow, what an interesting start and premise of an arc. As someone who has their own "oshi" reincarnated 2 times and was really happy when I discovered each of their new personas accidentally, this arc gonna hit me in my damn heart
Let me guess, Mikeneko?

Fed-Kun's army
I am kinda bored with this muh feelings and everything in the world has no value. Cmon there is more to this world and why is their life so sorted in the literal sense. Like you have the time to go on such heavy psycho analysis of your thoughts and feelings. Or am I the weird one who doesn't go through such elaborate monologue °....°

Dex-chan lover
This author loves their impossible coincidences huh?

"Oh we gonna have a talk about your traumatic sexual assault?

Oh what? Your assailant just so happens to be here? And she just so happens to have a knife in the middle of the street?"

Now the new one is:

"Oh the net idol girl you admired just so happens to be your neighbor, and you just so happen to have caught her seconds before she jumps eh?"
The first one is honestly more believable than the one we're getting now, but it does make for high (if a stretch) drama. We went from long odds to astronomical odds... Next will be a statistical impossibility.

Dex-chan lover
it's not just that though. he says he aint being abused, but he sure is being neglected
Neglect is also a form of abuse. This is why the love that would go to family is redirected to other sources. He directed his love in parasocial way because it is one of the easiest ways to do so.
You wouldn't deprive your own dog of your contact with them so why do that to your own child?

Aggregator gang
If any of you relate to his family situation (emotional distant parents, no physical abuse), I highly recco the book “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” by Lindsay C. Gibson

Emotional neglect is a big deal! Just because there are no scars and you “turned out fine” doesn’t make it ok!

And yay excited for new arc!
Aaah what a good book recc. I read it a while back, and it was super informative.

Users who are viewing this thread