Sensitive Boy - Ch. 42 - First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Well...

He is at a host club, with the characteristic sofas and champagne buckets that are sold at a host/hostess clubs

He is also dressed like a host

He is calling or texting her, or at least checking his phone, from the resting area of a host club (which crosses out the chances of him being a client), the Kitchenette (you can see the microwave next to him) to be more exact which is an employee restricted area

He looks too young to be on a managerial position at a host club

Scouts usually don't lounge around clubs but at their scouting offices or just the streets as they scout for possible women to recruit into the night entertainment industry, so he wouldn't be calling or texting her from a club if he was a scout

He also looks too scrawny to be security nor is he dressed like a bouncer, and the jewelry like his necklace would get in the way of dealing with troublesome customers by giving them an unnecessary way to grab his neck

Thus the most probable option is that he is a host checking his phone while on his break at a host club

So he is a host, at a host club, all I am missing is the murder weapon to win... it has been a while since I played clue
Roger that, I was just unfamiliar with the host culture.
I took him for a pimp myself but your reasoning seems iron clad.

Group Leader
It's nice that Kanon owns her self harm scars. I saw another girl on the train the other day with her scars out in the open. She had scars all the way up to her elbows on both arms. I can't help but respect that. It definitely gives other struggling people some hope.

Ive read too much β€˜Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo’ for this man, not another host club rabbit hole 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Look at this field of tulips I found
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Dex-chan lover
sigh There's the other shoe. Lots of negative routes at this point, and several positive ones... Guess I'll just ride it out and see. First arc was good, even if it trailed off a little towards the end, so I suppose I have some expectations for this one. One of which being not descending into annoyingly tedious cliche blandness, so here's hoping.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it is all connected, I thought it was a story of some random kid in a different school but it's one of the original boy's friends.

Users who are viewing this thread