Sensitive Boy - Ch. 42 - First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
eb3567bb241d0dc23dcee664b7e5f125.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No it's that she frequents Host Clubs. That guy is a Host, so most likely she's really menhera and acts like that Host is her BF when he only psuedo-dates her as a means of keeping her coming in as a client.
Most likely based on the cutting marks and "she's in her not replying phase" she's the type to suicide bait and such for attention.
thank you for clearing up, the reading comprehension devil fcked me up

Dex-chan lover
ok, next step, couple therapy

OH SHIT, I DIDN'T SEE THE LAST PAGE

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yep, why am I not surprised. She probably got caught sleeping around and had to retire.

More often than not the concept of an 'idol' is a crafted persona, and my guy is about to find out what happens when you look behind the curtain.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I'd be interested in that shit even if I was a Japanese person living in Japan, but I find it really creepy a host/hostess club employee would keep calling or messaging clients, to keep bringing them back. Of course it is that kind of business, where at worst the whole purpose is to exploit the weaknesses in the client's character, to suck them dry of money. So, saying it's not professional behavior would be incorrect, but at the same time, if you compare it to the whole world of service businesses, it would obviously be extremely unpleasant. Unless you are mentally sick, like that Kanon girl here.

Dex-chan lover
Suspecting this manga is about to suffer from its own success. Way too many works these days that don't die on time due to their own popularity, and the authors end up dragging out the story.

Feels weird to say this when the big criticism was that the last arc ended so abruptly that people were speculating it got cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
He thinks "oh she's just a year older than me", but he needs to check out her experience bar.
Let's just say she's been grinding. In terms of experience.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so worried about both of them but I feel like this isn’t going anywhere good

Aggregator gang
ouw noo she relationship with hostess, i think just make her money running out in the end yeaa its a trap hmmm stupid girl.
feels sad to mc when his trauma little by little heal : ( hopping mc friends quickly find out knowing who the girl he know is, and yea helping mc again XD

Double-page supporter
heart eyes and cuts herself, yup deff a yandere.
also a hint of NTR at the end?

strap yourselves in lads

Dex-chan lover
“Doctor is there anything I can do!?”

“I’m sorry but…she’s for the streets…”

Welp, at-least he has a pretty strong friend group, hopefully there’s no stabbing attempts this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread