Sensitive Boy - Ch. 48 - Kanon's Past

Dex-chan lover
Me, reading this chapter:

"Fuuuck..."
"Fffuuuuuuck..."
"Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Dex-chan lover
Every single one has just fuck awful experiences here. What the hell man... Give them happy lives for once.

Dex-chan lover
She knows how horrible it is but still puts her own daughter through it to make her dreams vicariously come true through her, thats messed up

Dex-chan lover
no no, can't have her gag reflex saving her, she has to swallow it all and turn her stomach into a puddle
her mom worked in the industry too, doubt she's got much of a gag reflex left if she's so comfortable pimping her daughter out

Dex-chan lover
The part that gets me is that the last page there is probably just the tip of the iceberg here.

Fed-Kun's army
Me and McDonald's 7 piece McNugget.
Watch me demolish that in seconds, You will not experience such amazement, horror, joy and admiration at the same time again.🥸🥸🥸
They come smaller than 10 pcs?

Dex-chan lover
If I was a girl and my mom basically told me to lose my virginity to some old fuck "to progress my career", career I didn't even fucking want to begin with - I would be in court accused of (attempted) murder and my mom probably dead stabbed tens or even hundreds times.

Dex-chan lover
She stood no chance, her mom was frustrated out of a career, of fucking course she'll see it to her offspring to set it right for her.
Dude parents are spot on. Showbiz is pure cancer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cartoon villainy?? Dude there are DECADES of these kinda things happening in every culture!
I'll admit I was embellishing with my comment there :dogkek: .
But Idk, it's just hard to take it seriously. Maybe because it's mostly tell through the character's dialog and not show, maybe the it's how we're blazing through the story because the author decided that they don't want to let the conflict brewing longer, idk. It felt like a cartoon script where we're just expected to take everything said at face value instead of making our own conclusion, hence the cartoon villainy comment of mine.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that's some whiplash.
That mom should get whipped, and the pedo, lashed.

Users who are viewing this thread