Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It was fun

Aggregator gang
She's nice but I wonder if she lacks understanding....
If anything it's precisely opposite, she's way too understanding. If you think about it, she doesn't know his backstory so from her perspective that guy is just raising one red flag after the other. As harsh as it sounds dropping contact with him would actually be a wiser choice, the fact that she's willing to keep going is a miracle and extremely unlikely it would happen irl.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this manga is actually handling this topic well. Like I don't have a lot of faith in Japanese culture about stuff like this, but the author's doing a pretty good job so far.
Agreed it actually is, I was almost raped when I was a kid while with my family at a public beach. Long story short managed to run away as fast as I could and explain it to guards and family but guards knew the guy so they actually said I was mistaken and he wasn't like that. After hearing that I was mentally similiar to the MC for a month, constantly on edge and felt like I'd puke thinking about it

Dex-chan lover
Raws are not plenty ahead but this is going steadily so thanks for the translation. More suffering ahead.

Also those 2 guys are the definition of "ride or die" bros.

Dex-chan lover
She's nice but I wonder if she lacks understanding....
Understanding in what sense? Like the understanding to accept him after finding out the reason behind his outburst? Because it's obvious she doesn't understand because she wasn't told yet.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed it actually is, I was almost raped when I was a kid while with my family at a public beach. Long story short managed to run away as fast as I could and explain it to guards and family but guards knew the guy so they actually said I was mistaken and he wasn't like that. After hearing that I was mentally similiar to the MC for a month, constantly on edge and felt like I'd puke thinking about it
Glad you got away. Sounds like a terrible experience!

Dex-chan lover
The topic has been handled very well so far... Especially, the amount of trauma you experience after going through something like that. Physical contact has become a very scary thing, and you always feel like you're not worthy of anyone, like you're somehow dirty... Trusting people you don't know, especially opening up about those things, is very difficult. It takes a lot of time to be able to talk to someone else, especially if you want to have a relationship with that person... The intense fear of being rejected for something that's not your fault, or something you couldn't have done anything about... It's painful. Opening up about it is just... agonizing, but you learn to cope with it... Eventually, but it's never really over. It's like living in an abyss of insecurities. I'm really grateful for the translators, and I hope the manga continue at a nice pace, and that our sensitive boy can have a truly happy and fulfilling ending... I truly do.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to dread it whenever this manga updates. It's good reading, but it always puts me in a near-constant state of worry. Which I guess means the author is doing rather well!
well thankfully aside from the MC screaming and having some sort of PTSD attack there's not much that should be making you worry so much LMFAO

Dex-chan lover
If anything it's precisely opposite, she's way too understanding. If you think about it, she doesn't know his backstory so from her perspective that guy is just raising one red flag after the other. As harsh as it sounds dropping contact with him would actually be a wiser choice, the fact that she's willing to keep going is a miracle and extremely unlikely it would happen irl.
True but the ending when she said "I don't really get guys" made me a little... irked off. I am not saying she's anything negative. I just feel there is something off with the character.

Dex-chan lover
Understanding in what sense? Like the understanding to accept him after finding out the reason behind his outburst? Because it's obvious she doesn't understand because she wasn't told yet.
More of understanding emotions. I feel like she's a bit "too good to be true". Plus, the way she said "I don't get guys" when she said that. Maybe I am saying this as someone who has gone through the same experience as mc. So putting it all in gender feels off. It did irk me.

Users who are viewing this thread