Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kaede's Past

Dex-chan lover
I'm saying it's very odd/ironic to comment on how you think you'd react to being raped at 14 in context of that comment without actually going through it
No, you just assumed my age and living situation while making a vacuous comment that didn't engage with a single thing I said. You definitely didn't say anything about it being "odd" or """ironic""" until this comment.

Your explanation is self-defeating-- if I was raped, I wouldn't need to "think" about how I'd react because I'd already know how I reacted.

Anybody who's capable of abstract thinking can synthesize their self-knowledge, an adequate understanding of a circumstance type, and other relevant information both known of and experienced, in order to consider how they'd cope with said circumstance themselves-- you do it all the time. The reason I brought that up in my case was because I was initially contradicting my interlocutor (who called her scary), and then I wanted to dial back and point out that I do acknowledge the effects that statutory rape can have even if the victim wanted it and it's not explicitly traumatic, because of how distorted such relationships are on account of the nature of the rapist and the fact that the victim is very much still in the process of maturing.

Last edited:
Contributor
Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:

We get it, you guys are alone and horny. Just go buy some time with a prostitute or spend some time on some rated 18 websites.
Fiction, what is it?

You definitely didn't say anything about it being "odd" or """ironic""" until this comment.
I mean I feel like if you couldn't sense that I found it odd by the fact that I called you a basement dweller that lives in their mom's basement then I feel like you've got a bigger issue there mate. The message was pretty clear

I want to say that this will be past-event-locked but damn that teacher's face details are not generic at all ...

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see how they did the teacher. She literally is an underdeveloped person emotionally that takes advantage of a child. Most people assume rapists are just putting on a mask, but some of them are just doing it as a sort of cycle of abuse. Life is more complex than just saying all rapists are evil, they all take advantage sure, but there is clearly something mentally wrong with her that she should not have been trusted with kids.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how they made her this good looking, like sometimes even the prettiest of people are down right weird and evil, on the flip side if they made her super ugly there would be NONE Of these reverse r*pe simps here, none, zero, nada, Yk?

Group Leader
i hope its simply a story about a boy tryna recover from a drama that's ended. Not add some new drama with the new gf being some yandere psycho. My heart has faltered too much theses days, i wish there would be some more wholesome stuff
The story has been pretty realistic take on trauma. We are watching Seto take a chance and move past this event. It doesn't happen in one day, and there will likely be a lot of events that set him back whether the harm is intentional or not. The chances of a new drama popping up are quite high.

Group Leader
I kinda like how they made her this good looking, like sometimes even the prettiest of people are down right weird and evil, on the flip side if they made her super ugly there would be NONE Of these reverse r*pe simps here, none, zero, nada, Yk?
I agree. Just wanted to let you know reverse rape doesn't exist. Once you "want" it, it's no longer rape.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, the chapter we've all been waiting for.

Obligatory
dab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean I feel like if you couldn't sense that I found it odd by the fact that I called you a basement dweller that lives in their mom's basement then I feel like you've got a bigger issue there mate. The message was pretty clear
You're stuck in your own head.

Dex-chan lover
To no one in particular, the “sensei best girl” posters are doing it for reacts, no real need to engage.

Dex-chan lover
This woman. Ignoring the incredibly important "age gap," If she actually wanted his affection, she shoulda kept it in her skirt. Lady got him blushing with a hug. Now she's committing a grave sexual offense while also giving PTSD to the boy she got comfort from. wtf girl.
Not to mention, it's pretty much risking her career. Like bruh, there's a reason why sexual offenders get blacklisted from several jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread