Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

Dex-chan lover
Starting to think there's going to be no crazy plot twist like everyone's expecting. After so many chapters still nothing bad has happened besides the backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Even though she's sympathizing with him, why do I still feel dread for their future.
ain't that hard to grasp my dude, did you forget this manga is manga is about RAPE and its effects!? Even if she is just a genuinely good person, i don't think the feeling of dread would completely go away with a heavy subject matter as this. Gonna be a lot of tip-toeing around for these 2.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is the suitable punishment is that she was transferred to the same position elsewhere, like what the church does with its predators. There's been no mention of any legal case running/ MC wasn't called as a witness from what we can see in his flashback.

I'm surprised neither he nor his family would inquire as to what the suitable punishment was tbh.

Don't think gf and teacher are related though. I liked what they did in Factory Nightscape, but revealing something like that this late in would just be contrived.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is the suitable punishment is that she was transferred to the same position elsewhere, like what the church does with its predators. There's been no mention of any legal case running/ MC wasn't called as a witness from what we can see in his flashback.

I'm surprised neither he nor his family would inquire as to what the suitable punishment was tbh.

Don't think gf and teacher are related though. I liked what they did in Factory Nightscape, but revealing something like that this late in would just be contrived.
Yup.
This should be a mandatory criminal case, with conclusive evidence, ending in a jail time.

Double-page supporter
Let's not rush to the conclusions previously thought of?

Double-page supporter
Im so fucking sick of this pointless series, every. fucking. time. some drama starts it ends as soon as it begins, when is the girl gonna be an asshole?? when is anyone gonna be an asshole?? this is suppose to be a sad tragedy drama related anime yet the only sad thing to happen is the MCs tragic backstory, aside from that everyone in this series is nice and doesn't do jack shit. Such a waste of what could of been a possibly asshole clenching and stressful series

Users who are viewing this thread