Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Limit and Blockage

Dex-chan lover
FUCK...

we all knew it was coming but that didn't make it less painful.

Dex-chan lover
Damn girl, have you ever seen a 12-13 year old? Literally no match for a grown woman. Why would you even say this? How can your views be so twisted? That's the biggest problem with rape when it happens to boys/men: "You're a guy so why didn't you do anything?" :qq:
Yeah, as if they didn't know what going against a woman would entail. Being accused of being violent. Being told you're "weak". Often times, resisting would probably be worse because the female offender could turn it against you. The difference is that women use psychological manipulation to be violent, not the physical kind, which doesn't leave visible traces.

Dex-chan lover
Messy, but at least it happened quickly. This is a lot better than both of them walking on eggshells around each other for 20 chapters. I prefer strong but short pain than mild but long-lasting pain. The former sucks, but you can get over it eventually. The latter, though, will take longer to deal with (as in, you have the problem that hurts you + all the lies and little things that also hurt you that happened over and over again.)

Dex-chan lover
Expected, because neither of these two are the definition of the word Normal because of their experiences, but that was sad and depressing. Jesus christ...

Dex-chan lover
I would have expected Kaede to run away but no he stayed and had a pretty good reaction (until saying he’s not allowed to date). She wasn’t that bad for thinking these things but running away in that situation is really really bad. It shows her immaturity but still it hurts Kaede so much. No way in hell he’s going to recover from this anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update~! ✨️

I'm suprised they had an actual conversation (even if it was super shitty). I hope they just break up after this because it's going to be really messy if they keep trying. curious to how Kaede's friends would react

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was right.

Nothing worse than being a victim and having those close to you sympathize/defend than the abuser and/or blame you.

Her shoujo love was not achieved. Still surprising she admitted her true thoughts and doubts, as stupid as they are. Seems like she wants to save the relationship but she doesn't realize how insensitive she comes across. A lot of damage has been done to our boy.

And why does she keep calling him a man? He was 11-13 YO???

BTW this manga has the most "strikes" and "dumb" reactions in the comments that I've seen.
I get that she's young, but still she's a moron, if that's how she's gonna be then it's better to just break up with her

Most of the potential of this manga is well utilized but I felt like, so far at least, it threw the potential for Kaede himself to learn about respecting Tsubasa's boundaries, a potential which was implicitly buiding up.

While not as serious as his experience, she did tell him she was groped which is something he could consider. Chapters 7-8 for example when he reached for her hands without asking her, that was a good chance for him to reflect that everyone including Kaede himself had the potential of becoming "a giant monster" or that the social expectation of what being "a normal boy" can lead him to that path. Maybe it does in the untranslated chapters or even future ones, but so far it seemed vague and underutilized. Just now Tsubasa mentioned how she was afraid when Kaede rejected her hand which adds further to the buildup.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a new type of romance, drama, and psychological development for the time i've read for years. Never seen or read it before, had heard about people's troubles with love and metal health, but never took full interest till now as a story. It feels refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread