Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Touching Hands

Dex-chan lover
Neither of them has a healthy view of sex and relationships. One is traumatized, and the other has an over-idealization problem. This is not going to go well.
I think that she may live in a really repressive household, but that’s just because the mother changed the channel as soon as a kissing scene came on. We’ll have to see how deep it goes in the later chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
so its safe. they both will overcome their truma right? good for them i wish they got happy ending

Group Leader
I feel like this is lending itself to disaster because she hasn't actually fully grasped what happened to Kaede (probably thinks he was just groped or something along those lines) and when she does that will clash with her idealistic view of a relationship (i.e sex=yucky)

I'm glad we get to see her side though and I'm honestly liking the story more now.

Double-page supporter
WTF!? I thought this girl was pure? But she engages in pre-marital handholding? In public?! Absolutely degenerate!

Supporter
You guys are seeing this as positive, it isn't, her monologue goes back to her insenstive reaction when he said he got raped
It explains why she had that reaction and why this monologue exists, she hates intimate relationships (prob because of being molested who knows) and is LITERALLY HAPPY about his suffering because that means he's gonna "act pure" due to his trauma

This is 100% a toxic relationship and she's irky

Dex-chan lover
You guys are seeing this as positive, it isn't, her monologue goes back to her insenstive reaction when he said he got raped
It explains why she had that reaction and why this monologue exists, she hates intimate relationships (prob because of being molested who knows) and is LITERALLY HAPPY about his suffering because that means he's gonna "act pure" due to his trauma

This is 100% a toxic relationship and she's irky
To correct a misunderstanding, it is very clear that she doesn't understand that he was raped since he worded it in a way that was too general so her first assumption was molestation. He never properly outright said to her that he was raped after all.

Users who are viewing this thread