Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I had a dazzling romance

Dex-chan lover
What are the odds it happens twice, right? This isn't a hentai world with femdom and rape tags.

Dex-chan lover
He mentioned his mom. I kind of do wish we saw more of his parents. We've seen one panel of them, while he stayed home after he was raped. I do wish we heard a little more about them.

Dex-chan lover
His friends are real bros, like good bunch a lads :salute:. Well, that does seem like an interesting development. I wonder what will happen with our boy meeting a woman who looks a lot like Sensei.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she'll be the one to heal his wound and accept his scars

Dex-chan lover
Dude just tell her some random bullshit and move on, quickly!

Dex-chan lover
It's actually kind of funny reading these comments and seeing the doomsayers. I get it. I understand why people are generally fearful/anxious/nervous/whatever about this being a negative development for Kaede.

But compare it to this thread and "the impending doom". It's that kind of thing. A lot of people just expect it to go from drama to drama, to pain after pain.

Aggregator gang
his friend always there for him not a stalker right? and now onee san stike again. in this manga we can't leave him alone at all everyone want to eat him.

Fed-Kun's army
Another love interest. She seems nice but chaper 30 and 31 are not a good omen. She has her own issues and going on a date with Kaede is not the path a sane adult should take

Users who are viewing this thread