Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I had a dazzling romance

Dex-chan lover
YwD5wn6.png

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding in 3.....2......

He's going to join the lady in the cafe, to get all this crap off his chest.
His girlfriend will pass by and see him eating with another woman & immediately think he's moved on, like some kind of play boy.

Group Leader
In the midst of a traumatic episode he encounters more triggers. Damn.

I love how the author shows stress points in the manga. They are introduce it with impact through visual gravity for a single panel and quickly moved through. It lingers in the mind of readers and builds up the tension in the reader's psyche instead of the characters, like some 4th wall effect. The author may also use a black background in the speech bubbles or background to signifiy insensitivity. I think in this chapter it was on:

- Page 7 and 8. We might have our first point insensitivity where someone aggressively takes sides with Kaede. Inserting division when Kaede just wants to be together peacefully.

- Last Page. Surely it looks daunting but she's probably just closing up shop like most people at this time of night.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update~! ✨️

initial reaction on that last page: THOT BEGONE. Can the world just let Kaede catch a break? Let this woman be nice please or just leave him alone 😭

Dex-chan lover
Sensei worst girl, followed by Tsubasa
I don't know who she is, but somethings wrong, I can feel it

Dex-chan lover
Guys, just consider the mathematical posibility of having 2 adult woman predator back to back in a young boys life.

Dex-chan lover
It's a man, that's a straight up dude and mc doesn't know.
Is it confirmed in the latest raws or something? There wasn't such a thing in recent ones

Man I hope they continue to translate this manga fast, I think there’s 30 chapters already in official app. Super anxious in what this new woman going to do, I hope she is a good lady

Users who are viewing this thread