Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I had a dazzling romance

Dex-chan lover
Darn it... this is normally the kind of girl I'd approve of...

But I'm also scared for the boy....

A healing older lady as a love interest might be better... but will it happen....

Double-page supporter
Oh no.
Watch out for ARA-ARA Red ALERT

itsatrap-2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just going off based on the raws.

It does seem that the MC is attracted to the lady, however. I don't believe she is a predator, at least it's hard to tell right now. I still think the FMC will work things out with him later, but as of right now, she has to work on sorting her thoughts and feelings. MC's bros are the best.

Dex-chan lover
Another love interest I assume? Tho really he needs to focus on learning to love and forgive himself, overcoming his past and going to therapy.

Having a relationship with someone while being broken won't complete nor heal you. You may say it works for others but what about the other person taking the toll of your trauma?
Sadly, in Japan, mental health is not taken as serious as in the west. A lot of people out there go on with their lives and just push forward not knowing how to cope with what they have. That's why you never see a therapist in mangas. Otherwise most mangas would end shortly, once most MCs get on some sort of medication or seek therapy to get over trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s safe to assume his friends are following him right?? I mean how would you explain them popping up like that in the beginning??

oh dear, I can just tell he is gonna go down the path of unhealthy relationships now, RIP

Dex-chan lover
Another love interest. She seems nice but chaper 30 and 31 are not a good omen. She has her own issues and going on a date with Kaede is not the path a sane adult should take
I need a second spoiler poster to confirm. I would hate this outcome.

Double-page supporter
... now that I see the poster of the manga... I can't fall for the idea the he is holding Tsubasa's hand... and the Ara-Ara cafe owner touching his face.

They are breaking my boy so badly.

Dex-chan lover
Just going off based on the raws.

It does seem that the MC is attracted to the lady, however. I don't believe she is a predator, at least it's hard to tell right now. I still think the FMC will work things out with him later, but as of right now, she has to work on sorting her thoughts and feelings. MC's bros are the best.
I've read the Spanish translations up to chapter 28 as well as a few summaries from other people who can read Japanese for the later chapters.

She's not a predator. In an effort to move forward in life, Kaede ends up getting a job at her coffee shop. She teaches him in a profressional manner. He develops feelings for her because of her kindness, and he eventually confesses.

She plays it off at first, saying that it's good that he likes her as his boss. She did actually understand what he meant, but she just didn't know how else to deal with the issue since she doesn't believe that a romantic relationship between them would be appropriate. A few days (timeline unclear on how long) later, he brings it up again and says he meant it romantically, and she says he's confused and that he doesn't even know her very well.

@vannn It's true.

a new ship?
I really want it to sail even though I saw the spoilers -_-
but still really wish it will anyway

Users who are viewing this thread