Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Getting a fresh start

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at the comment saying the cafe owner looked like the teacher. It's not just Japanese readers that have said that; I've seen some comments here on MangaDex.

It's a manga. EVERYONE looks similar because of both the limited artistic style as well as convention. That's why you have people with different colored hair even though that is HIGHLY unrealistic in actual Japan. It's to make it easier to tell the otherwise very similar drawings apart.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man love seeing the notes on the second to last page, really shows how this mangas bringing awareness to this very real problem man super cool to see

AHHHHHH my boy kaede ㅠㅠ i really hope things goes well for you ㅠㅠ sensei i BEG YOU please be nice to him~

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's not the obvious 'oh there's a girl your age I am hiring/just hired.' Kydae seems to being good so I hope nothing terrible happens soon but I feel like that's where we're going :notlikethis:

Man, even Japs have Tsubasa enthusiasts as well lol
Oh no, theres people who see a good girl who was dealing with her internal emotions about something she had contact for the first time in her life and made a bad mistake, shes the devil. the horror.

Dex-chan lover
hoping for Kaede isn’t looking for another romance relationship with the cafe owner. instead i wish he could change and overcome his trauma with doing sort of positive habits such as build good relationships with co-worker in healthy way.

Thanks for the translation!
I really like the additional comments and personal views from the Japanese readers!

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at the comment saying the cafe owner looked like the teacher. It's not just Japanese readers that have said that; I've seen some comments here on MangaDex.

It's a manga. EVERYONE looks similar because of both the limited artistic style as well as convention. That's why you have people with different colored hair even though that is HIGHLY unrealistic in actual Japan. It's to make it easier to tell the otherwise very similar drawings apart.
Takeuchi Same Face Syndrome strikes again, here is an example:
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwJbQ-NQsuZRGaslzCBzazAg

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the author doesn't force another tragedy. The OG one was enough for the entire story... the rest can be a wholesome story about healing...

Dex-chan lover
The lady is a red herring but I feel like sensei is going to show up any minute

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, theres people who see a good girl who was dealing with her internal emotions about something she had contact for the first time in her life and made a bad mistake, shes the devil. the horror.
Obviously she's not like the worst person in the world, but it's terrible that she vocalized her thoughts to kaede when she knew they were bad thoughts. There are just things you don't say out loud, especially to the face of a r*pe victim.

Users who are viewing this thread