Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - A secret change

this series got me begging for new chapters i love it so much even every other day is too long to wait

Hoping the fact that she got right up is a sign that she’s not going to try anything with him.

Double-page supporter
I dont like how it is going with kaede falling for rio, i feel like he’s just going to get hurt again…
At least the othet woman won’t be the one hurting him in this relation
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Those last few pages had better be the author's way of sending off Tsubasa's character for good, she does not need to keep appearing.

We just can't stop winning
Well+hate+is+a+thing+so+_a960fbdaed220039460963f5b3da8102.jpg

If kaede get a piece of that shop keeper's cake i bet it taste damn delicious 😋

Dex-chan lover
please don't fall in love with nice lady there, don't hurt your feelings anymore

Aggregator gang
Seriously i hope the relation between mc and cafe woman will grow up next time😳
I also hope Mc gets the ship to sail with the woman whoever it is

Fed-Kun's army
I read a spoiler about this so I am going to keep it hidden.

Turns out she does. I think she sleeps with a lot of college guys? However, that seems to be case or not, there is nothing wrong with having many sleeping partners. I don't think that is traumatic unless you wanna show the dangers of anyone able to get an STD. That's a what if.
"there is nothing wrong with having many sleeping partners"

Ok, you used up (man?)whore.

There is, have you heard about something called bonding ability, and that people even with one extramarital partner are immediately half as likely to form a working, lasting relationship than non-whores?

"there is nothing wrong with having many sleeping partners"

Ok, you used up (man?)whore.

There is, have you heard about something called bonding ability, and that people even with one extramarital partner are immediately half as likely to form a working, lasting relationship than non-whores?
Are you this stupid in general, or just behind the veil of anonymity? How the hell did you come to this conclusion? Healthy relationships do not stem from your body count before entering a relationship, but from your own maturity and having a healthy outlook when it comes to sexuality and respect for others, which you clearly do not have.

Dex-chan lover
The final page when they cross each other and don't realise I think it's to signify that their paths have crossed and now seperated,also at the same time showing that kaede is finally over her.

Double-page supporter
I don't know where u got this spoiler but this is wrong
He's technically right, although it isn't confirmed if she does have many sexual partners, chapter 29 shows that she's sleeping with a guy that looks like her age

PS. I don't know how to spoiler tag here, somebody tell me how

pleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenicepleasebenice

Users who are viewing this thread