Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Tsubasa and Aya

Aggregator gang
Most of the users are praising Aya, so you won't agree with my feelings about this chapter.

Aya went too far, nobody asked her to bully Tsubasa in that way. Aya's attitude is pretty bad. It is possible to express an opinion without lecturing and shouting in the face.

Even though I don't think it'll be author's route: what if Tsubasa committed suicid3? She lost her boyfriend, she's losing her friends (Aya and the twin tail girl go away on the end) and feels totally guilty about the situation. Now she's alone in the dark crying, thinking she's abnormal (not normal). If I were Aya and Tsubasa killed herself, I'd feel responsible.

If Kaede's friends are good friends, Aya is a sincere person but definitely not a good friend.

Last edited:
Dammnnnn she got burned bad. But what aya says makes sense. It's fine to have that kind upbringing and no one can blame her for that but the way she react by blaming others is just unacceptable, especially saying to people who are just victims who wanted none of what happened. This was the part I found the most upsetting and just want to slap them in the face if I could

Fed-Kun's army
Can we all agree we want Aya & Kaede to meet each other to establish a relationship with hopes of it leading to something great please? She roasted Tsubasa's ass & she really needed to hear all that even if it hurts. Hope we see more of Aya because it would be a waste. Thanks for the chapter.
My thoughts exactly. Aya is probably perfect for Kaede.

Dex-chan lover
Well we are catching up to the raws soon from the looks of it and how fast the english TL is.

Raws are currently at ch 32 at the time of writing this.

As of now, this chap is the last we see of Tsubasa as the current chaps are busy with the Rio arc

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I think that this is also way too aggressive and not really helping anyone solve their issues.
At the same time, it's mostly understandable, since they are all teenagers who can't communicate properly yet.
Just imagining this situation of them screaming at each other made me tired...

Group Leader
Aya is truly the MVP of this manga. Fuck everyone Tsubasa and anyone else, Kaede should end up with Aya.

Hope that Tsubasa will mature up a little and try to understand things.
Damn, even his friends and Miyamoto sensei?

Dex-chan lover
This was def worth the wait, she dug into her DEEP, and the delivery of it all was way better in English than it was in Spanish

So to the person who called me delusional for the things I've said about Tsubasa last chapter: eat my whole dick and both balls, no mf is about to gaslight me into switching up how I feel about a character

She better reflect hard on her mentality, or I'ma just keep trashing Tsubasa and not a single soul will be able to stop me

So whoever you are you little snowflake, get fucked my guy

Users who are viewing this thread