Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Sense of distance

Dex-chan lover
Of course she had to have some sort of red flag .. Seto run for your life and either turn gay, or let ur friends check the girls before eh.. First Girl is so disgusted by the mere thought of sex she victim blames him and the other just sees sex as whatever so she goes around doing it, seto sure doesn't have it easy ô_ô..

Dex-chan lover
I can see this not going to end well, We really need to get introduced to a new girl because Tsubasa should not be the end goal (hopefully) and now cafe women will probably have a bad past due to past relationships considering she isn’t interested in them and as we saw she was sleeping with someone without feelings, which very messed up tbh because she probably can’t have feelings anymore for anyone and just enjoys the sex without love.
And if Kaede finds out she’s sleeps around without love he will probably be disgusted by her because she’s does act not forced without love and he got forced doing the act, if that makes any sense, I think I’m high writing this

Dex-chan lover
Of course she had to have some sort of red flag .. Seto run for your life and either turn gay, or let ur friends check the girls before eh.. First Girl is so disgusted by the mere thought of sex she victim blames him and the other just sees sex as whatever so she goes around doing it, seto sure doesn't have it easy ô_ô..
Makes you wonder whats up with that world. Dude MC basically "falls in love" with anything that resembles a female and is nice to him for more than 10 seconds, and thus far all the girls he latches onto have their own set of issues/traumas.

I just hope it wont be 500 chapters of dude basically "wasting time" 10-15 chapters each on a new girl each time, and all of them being trauma/issue driven. Let the dude find someone who can "fix him" and then have them progress their relationship/heal their traumas/something.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the author's afterword explaining Momoka's argument. It looks poorly done, and it also looked like Izumi's response of Momoka's argument being valid was sloppily done.
I honestly feel like it would've been better if the retort had been more along the lines of,

"You came here saying Tsubasa approached him selfishly, but how would you feel if I went and blamed Seto-kun, saying he 'forced his trauma onto her'?" (or something to that effect; this line's clunky)

That'd make it clearer she doesn't actually necessarily think that (and is just trying to turn it around on him), while maintaining everything else, and actually matching the stated intent of "Momoka choosing her words carefully."

Dex-chan lover
And so, Kaede would never again enjoy a Christmas cake.

At this point I want MC to just get a hobby and hold off on romance, get some life experience and just be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread