Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Sense of distance

Dex-chan lover
She's right though. MC really doesn't know enough about her to truly "love" her. His relationships with women have just been fucked enough that he's latching onto the first woman who is showing true kindness to him, which is not a good thing. Hopefully he's set straight by this instead of breaking down but given the title of this series...

Dex-chan lover
The owner is still being a proper adult about the whole situation. She probably won't change any day soon, but she could help MC realize that there is more to love than the superficial exterior of a person, such as appearances and kind gestures. A lot of people carry baggage from past experiences or are just simply cruel people in private. There are also people that just need patience and help with their own development. So far, this has been a good read.

Double-page supporter
Yo, leave her right away. She got that friends-with-benefits type shit. And bruh, this dude is rushing way too fast and she's right he knows nothing about her. The dude needs to think because right now the first woman that shows him a slight of kindness and affection he tends to like right away.

Dex-chan lover
This whole manga is basically about us not knowing anything about almost everyone

Dex-chan lover
she said she didnt love or like anyone nor lf a romantic relationship so why did she naked with some random dude? Why are relationships in this story so toxic??
sex buddies relationship doesn't need to involve feeling like love. they only looking for physical contact without any emotional attachment

Double-page supporter
It amazes me that there's people in this board talking about having a FWB relationship or casual sex as a red flag or a bad trait in a woman. One wonders if they would think the same about a man having that kind of behaviour.
From personal experience I would say the same thing about men in that case. Generally though I find it very hard to separate sexuality from romantic attraction and I think many people delude themselves into thinking they can separate the two.

Dex-chan lover
This situation reminds me of the situation in Tsuredure Children with Sayaka and Kirihara-sensei. Sayaka's pushing for a relationship with him while Kirihara-sensei has a hard time maintaining separation with Sayaka. Only in this situation, Rio's fully willing to bite the bullet and tell Kaede to back off and what he wants isn't something good for him. At least, that's what I think is coming anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Waow super interesting chapter. I feel like she just got fleshed out to much more "actual person" levels rather than the ideal of caring that she was inhabiting. She's an adult! She has a sex life! She has some trauma but she's probably handling it in a not too terrible way! Ultimately she's most likely still a really good, if maybe a little overly detached person!? I don't know!

Dex-chan lover
Of course she had to have some sort of red flag .. Seto run for your life and either turn gay, or let ur friends check the girls before eh.. First Girl is so disgusted by the mere thought of sex she victim blames him and the other just sees sex as whatever so she goes around doing it, seto sure doesn't have it easy ô_ô..
Clearly the gyaru is the best one here, she said she had gone through something similar, so she can sympathize PLUS she defended him

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the gyaru is the best one here, she said she had gone through something similar, so she can sympathize PLUS she defended him
Well, I don't care at this point either way, they should just introduce someone already who isn't carrying some weird huge load and have them help fix him <_<

Like it's going to be hard to impossible to redeem Tsubasa, IF she is the FL, since she's literally seen him have panic attacks and breakdowns and her responds is literally telling him 'Who says you didn't want it you're a boy and she's a woman you could've protected yourself'..

It's not even possible to give her the benefit of the doubt, since it's common sense to NOT fucking blame the victim

Dex-chan lover
All that's left is a minor and completely irrelevant point of them not necessarily being attracted to one another.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't care at this point either way, they should just introduce someone already who isn't carrying some weird huge load and have them help fix him <_<

Like it's going to be hard to impossible to redeem Tsubasa, IF she is the FL, since she's literally seen him have panic attacks and breakdowns and her responds is literally telling him 'Who says you didn't want it you're a boy and she's a woman you could've protected yourself'..

It's not even possible to give her the benefit of the doubt, since it's common sense to NOT fucking blame the victim
Yeah true, as I've said before if he gets back with tsubasa I will drop this shit
All that's left is a minor and completely irrelevant point of them not necessarily being attracted to one another.
He's a minor too though? Also they haven't met yet so there's no way to know if they would be attracted to each other, however seeing as they have gone through similar experiences they might find common ground

Dex-chan lover
Waow super interesting chapter. I feel like she just got fleshed out to much more "actual person" levels rather than the ideal of caring that she was inhabiting. She's an adult! She has a sex life! She has some trauma but she's probably handling it in a not too terrible way! Ultimately she's most likely still a really good, if maybe a little overly detached person!? I don't know!
Agreed on the fleshed out part. But i don't think we can assume she had some trauma of any sort yet. She could be uninterested in exclusive relationships and have had bad experiences with possessive men in the past. Thus not interested in conventional relationships. Who knows at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread