Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Don't say that it's a misunderstanding

I swear y'all fuckers are just scared of being hurt; stop being doomers and just enjoy the manga for what it is. Honestly, the author here is tackling some nuanced topics and issues that most of us probably never had to deal with / struggled with ourselves in our past in a very good and healthy manner, and y'all just casually putting that down and say shit like "I have a bad feeling, shit's gonna go down". It's fine if it's just like once or twice, but istg y'all do this every goddamn chapter.

Like... just stop having such a pessimistic outlook, and take the time to actually appreciate the series for tackling such a difficult topic to discuss about growing up ourselves in our time in such a good manner.

Dex-chan lover
I can already tell they are going to run into A) Tsubasa which will say “HOw cAn yOu HaVe mOved oN alrEady”
B) They will run into of the guys that slept with the cafe woman, he will tell MC how she sleeps around etc.
C) MC will be heartbroken at the end but will be able to move on better than before.

Dex-chan lover
good get yourself hurt even more lad, that's how you grow up

Supporter
Unlike the rest of the comment section, i'm happy both are overcoming their past together and i hope for the milf ending
No reason to hate every woman that appears on this manga tbh

I'm getting cautiously optimistic about MC's chance with Rio. If he got together with Rio I would be quite pleasantly surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm I’m holding out hope that she uses this date to let him down firmly and explain to him why she wouldn’t be a good choice for him. I really hope she doesn’t actually try to date him especially considering he’s like what? 15?

jak

Contributor
It's always annoyed me when someone else tries to tell someone that what they feel isn't what they think it is.

Dex-chan lover
I get what she’s trying to do with the date (let him down easy while possibly maintaining their work relationship as outside of the confession he is a good employee) but it feels like Rio is taking a HUGE risk doing this, both with his feelings and her business. (Maybe her feelings too if this goes in a whole other direction).

Curious to learn what her thought process is here.

Aggregator gang
I'm really hoping that Rio brings the guy she was with previously. Rip the band-aid off, it's really not okay to be leading this kid on like this especially given his past.

I'm really hoping that she isn't looking to traumatize him more.

Users who are viewing this thread