Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Date with Rio

Dex-chan lover
2/2 for the best characters in this manga
honestly Seto's bros are pretty good characters too, even if they dont always do the best possible thing they always have Seto's best interests in mind.
there arent that many bad characters. sensei of course, tsubasa, that creep sensei that was introduced in this chapter... am i missing someone? maybe twin-tails but i think she isnt really bad just immature. that kind of goes for tsubasa as well, i don't think its her fault she is as fucked up as she is. I suspect she is carrying some trauma herself from something that made her sex-phobic and obsessed with purity.

Dex-chan lover
The vast majority of the students would have loved to have been his position...
The vast majority of students are virgins, so they would have no fucking clue what this situation involved
Can you blame the guy for saying that he was jealous when the boy
Yes, because he's an idiot who've just said something extremely stupid and extremely insensitive to a victim of sexual assault. I'd argue the thing he said is even worse than what Tsubasa said.
in a position most men would gladly be in???
No, ellipsis man, a situation where a man doesn't have time to acknowledge the situation, let alone get hard, before the assilant starts doing whatever they want with his genitals against his will and consent, is not someplace most men would want to be. What most men want is to have sex with a beautiful womam, meanwhile this situation has too many extra modifiers for it to qualify as "sex" (in fact, the only thing that makes it "sex" is that there's friction between genitals happening), and arguably makes the woman in question repulsive rather than beautiful.
It's also why this kind of manga is so important... Because it could help some men realize that there are people that can be traumatized in the same situation that they would gladly be in....
What I take away from this is "let's be understanding..... of those weirdos irregular men... who might percieve.... getting raped..... as a traumatic experience.....". What an uplifting message! I'll be sure to frame it and hang it on a wall

Dex-chan lover
The vast majority of students are virgins, so they would have no fucking clue what this situation involved

Yes, because he's an idiot who've just said something extremely stupid and extremely insensitive to a victim of sexual assault. I'd argue the thing he said is even worse than what Tsubasa said.

No, ellipsis man, a situation where a man doesn't have time to acknowledge the situation, let alone get hard, before the assilant starts doing whatever they want with his genitals against his will and consent, is not someplace most men would want to be. What most men want is to have sex with a beautiful womam, meanwhile this situation has too many extra modifiers for it to qualify as "sex" (in fact, the only thing that makes it "sex" is that there's friction between genitals happening), and arguably makes the woman in question repulsive rather than beautiful.

What I take away from this is "let's be understanding..... of those weirdos irregular men... who might percieve.... getting raped..... as a traumatic experience.....". What an uplifting message! I'll be sure to frame it and hang it on a wall
The thing is.... most men wouldn't be raped... if a sexy older female teacher came onto them, they'd happily accept...

There was literally a study done where when a female asked a male for sex, the vast majority of them (about 75%) were willing to agree and accept, while when a man asked the women, they said no.

You are trying to act like this is something simple but note how many people in the comments for this series were not as supportive.

And the fact that people really are less sympathetic to male rape victims than females rape victims... there is a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Only issue is, it won't help at all. Any male that understands it don't need stuff like this manga. The other ones simply will view the "traumatized" ones as lamers/weaklings, like "how the fuck you are scared by a sexy milf fucking you?" type of deal. No manga, nothing you will say to those guys will "put them on right track".
Wrong, it will at least allow readers to realize that males can be traumatized in such a situation. Maybe not all males... but many.

It would allow more sympathy towards victims than before...

Dex-chan lover
if a sexy older female teacher came onto them
If a sexy older female teacher jumped them and immediately started humping their flacid dick while applying as much force as she can muster in order to stop them from resisting, they wouldn't be accepting of that after the deed.
There was literally a study done where when a female asked a male for sex
I don't see this particular female asking a male for sex. Your reasoning hinges on the oversimplification that a violent sexual assault equals sex, that if a man wants sex, then this means they consent to receiving genital action any time 24/7 no matter the circumstances.
but note how many people in the comments for this series were not as supportive.
There's something common between an average male middle schooler and an average visitor of MangaDex forums, in fact, they might even be the same demographic, so I wouldn't count on their understanding of the situation

Dex-chan lover
Doomers keep moving the goal post lol. First it was "oh she is gonna take him to a real date" now its "oh she is gonna "console him"".

Give it up already, jesus christ.
Feels to me like they are just using those posts to tell us in a roundabout way their fantasies about what's coming next.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong, it will at least allow readers to realize that males can be traumatized in such a situation. Maybe not all males... but many.

It would allow more sympathy towards victims than before...
What is allows is to have a conversation about that. Even teenage boy who'd read that would have an opportunity to discuss this because the topic was put on the table.

Dex-chan lover
If a sexy older female teacher jumped them and immediately started humping their flacid dick while applying as much force as she can muster in order to stop them from resisting, they wouldn't be accepting of that after the deed.
Unfortunately many males would be gaslighted by society into thinking that they had no right or no legitimacy in refusing or feeling even angry about that.

Dex-chan lover
This kid is so lost, he needs to learn that "being an adult" doesn't matter, neither is really "being normal". You shouldn't chase a dream you aren't comfortable with, especially when you have so much time ahead of you like him.

Dex-chan lover
What is allows is to have a conversation about that. Even teenage boy who'd read that would have an opportunity to discuss this because the topic was put on the table.
True, and that's very important...

This is a situation that men would normally never worry about...

Dex-chan lover
That male teach is basically all those idiots saying "sensei best girl". (Well, we actually know it's this one guy called nueee)
There were also a few commenters in the early chapters that echoed his sentiments and you still find one or two around here...
I was gonna post exactly this as soon as I saw that guy. We found the representative of those dumbass comments for this series.
And unfortunately for real life cases as well. Never read the comments.

honestly Seto's bros are pretty good characters too, even if they dont always do the best possible thing they always have Seto's best interests in mind.
there arent that many bad characters. sensei of course, tsubasa, that creep sensei that was introduced in this chapter... am i missing someone? maybe twin-tails but i think she isnt really bad just immature. that kind of goes for tsubasa as well, i don't think its her fault she is as fucked up as she is. I suspect she is carrying some trauma herself from something that made her sex-phobic and obsessed with purity.
What's wrong with obsessing with purity? Normally a pure person would like to be with fellow pure person too.

Rio did a great job of handling the situation but damn I feel bad for seto his an pure and honest boy, it's shouldn't been him in that place if I could switch places I would like to carry that burden of pain,

Users who are viewing this thread