Sensitive Boy

Okay, so whenever the situations like this happen people always look for a villain, this is the wrong way to approach these types of discussions. She clearly didn't understand what he was going through and addressed the situation badly, but let's be clear, She clearly felt bad for him, she clearly felt guilty about not understanding and blaming him, and he misinterpreted what she was saying (and she still was and was in the wrong, Im not saying she wasn't) because he was dealing with serious trauma and he thought everything he worried was going to happen just did.

Just as it's wrong to dismiss and understate his experience it's also wrong to exaggerate hers. I've been involved in these types of discussions before and you need to make sure you're not acting like exactly the people you're fighting against.

To be clear again I'm not defending her and she was clearly in the wrong, I hate that I have to be the one to point this out because it feels a bit like victim-blaming but fighting ignorance with hyperbole and villainization only serves to make the discussion harder for everyone.
I totally agree with you! I don't think she's a villain, I think she's a teenage girl who doesn't understand trauma. It's true, she didn't do the right thing, but it was shown in the manga why she thought like this. She grew up in an environment where sex is demonized for women, and expected for men which is why she asked if "it was really against his will" and implied that he could have fought back just because he was a guy.

I know why people hate her, but the manga is making a commentary about how society treats a young man who was sexually assaulted, even when they try to have good intentions.

I can 99% guarantee her new tuition teacher will be the teacher that sexually abused the boy. They have set it up so well and is the most perfect yet cruel way of reintroducing her as a character in present time
I really hope this not the case cause this will mean the justice system is really broken and she's able to get off scot free and get to keep her teaching profession

I totally agree with you! I don't think she's a villain, I think she's a teenage girl who doesn't understand trauma. It's true, she didn't do the right thing, but it was shown in the manga why she thought like this. She grew up in an environment where sex is demonized for women, and expected for men which is why she asked if "it was really against his will" and implied that he could have fought back just because he was a guy.

I know why people hate her, but the manga is making a commentary about how society treats a young man who was sexually assaulted, even when they try to have good intentions

I know why people hate her, but the manga is making a commentary about how society treats a young man who was sexually assaulted, even when they try to have good intentions.
I don't really find any of that to be an excuse. Your right everyone is entitled to their own opnions regardless of what happened. But now your adding real world logic to it. And if we are going that route I would say most real people age 16 are not idiots. They understand the severity of what rape is and that no one man or women should be subjected to it. So people giving her a pass because"oh she feels bad" are part of the problem. What she can't be a shitty person because she's 16 and feels bad? She is a counter to the maturity we seen with his friends and teacher. I get it she does represent what people think about how men and boys can't be raped in IRL but that's the fucked up part. Because if these rolls were reversed and it was a male teacher and a female student people wouldn't even be having these debates. They would see it for what it is, rape. Which is the same here.
There are women who orgasm when they've been raped and people try to say well it's not rape because she climaxed. This is the same fucked up situation as that. Both are wrong. The Mc's love intrested is a dick and I can't wait to see what happenes next. Hopefully that Ara~Ara~ coffee store employee shows our boy the beauty of older women after his past trauma.

I really hope this not the case cause this will mean the justice system is really broken and she's able to get off scot free and get to keep her teaching profession
I agree but theyve set it too well for her to not come back. They said the school has taken "appropriate measures" but nothing about out of school punishment, the way they keep the tuition teachers identity hidden and have mentioned it twice in the story, one prior to the back story and one after. Its all fitting in too well for her to come back. Also it makes sense that shed come back as a tuition teacher since she cant go publicly anymore, when you teach private you get a fresh start from your previousnteaching, you get to choose who you take as a client and everything

Umm no. The girl was completely unrealistic until the latest chapters. "She didn't do the right thing?" Are you trying to say girls should ignore their feelings and just be nice girls to boys? Sorry but no. She's asking legit questions. It's completely delusional to pretend that being "attacked" by a "beautiful teacher" isn't a top all time fantasy for cis males and many 12-14 yr old males are stronger than females. It's dishonest to pretend these things aren't real.

This manga is very poorly written. It's like a 12 yr old's attempt at social commentary. The characters don't act realistic at all, especially the girl who is just a poorly written plot device for the male MC. A very pretty girl who throws herself at a insecure, frail little boy who is cripplingly timid except when he's screaming at her. Lol ok. And ppl say she's the villain? A normal girl would have dumped him instantly. Sorry but girls don't find cowardly, pathetic boys attractive. You don't have to be a hero but no one wants a loser for a partner. It's not a girl's job to fix you either.

What she can't be a shitty person because she's 16 and feels bad?

A female is not a "shitty person" because she declines to ignore her feelings to serve males. That boy would never get a girl irl anyways.
Because if these rolls were reversed and it was a male teacher and a female student people wouldn't even be having these debates. They would see it for what it is, rape. Which is the same here.

That's obviously because ppl have common sense and know that the overwhelming majority of cis males would love getting "raped" by a hot teacher. You know this.

That's obviously because ppl have common sense and know that the overwhelming majority of cis males would love getting "raped" by a hot teacher. You know this.
Just because a "majority" would love it, does not invalidate the "minority" who wouldn't want that and do end up developing lifelong trauama resulting in someone forcing such "acts" upon someone. Furthermore, I have heard plenty of people state something that's purely a fantasy, and not something they'd actually want. Just because someone fantasizes about it, doesn't mean it gives you carte blanche to rape or sexually assault someone against their will. I am genuinely concerned as to how you'd treat a male who has been genuinely traumatized by such an act if this is your general stance. I for one would not want to be forced to have sex with a woman. Violation is violation. Assault is assault. There is no other way to call it.

A female is not a "shitty person" because she declines to ignore her feelings to serve males. That boy would never get a girl irl anyways.
You're absolutely correct. She's not a perceived/viewed as a shitty person because she ignored her feelings. She's perceived as a shitty person for not approaching her thoughts with tact or any form of empathy. But that alone isn't why people don't like the girl. It is the part where she confidently says "You're a guy, so was it really that difficult to go against her." Fear is a very powerful emotion, and it can absolutely be paralyzing. It's the same reason why people sometimes freeze up when a car almost hits them instead of darting away. Fear is a basic feeling that everyone has experienced at some point in their life. It makes the girl seem like despite knowing what he said, she didn't take into account how she'd feel in his shoes. How would anyone, regardless of gender, feel if they were forced to have sex with someone against their will? Some can move on, others fall into a pit that some can't crawl out of. The irony being that he explains that at first he struggled but that fear took over him entirely. He saw not the teacher, but a monster and was paralyzed by it. Despite him explaining why he did nothing, she still uses the "You're a man" card. Fear does not care about your gender. Only that it affects you.

Overall, you seem to lack the same empathy that the girl herself seems to have. Keyword being seem. I do not know you personally. I can only make judgements based purely off of your own comments. No, the girl does not need to pamper the boy and coddle him, but she does need to understand the severity of what he says. Even when you doubt someone, regarding such a heavy and loaded topic requires you to be very careful with your words.

Last edited:
Umm no. The girl was completely unrealistic until the latest chapters. "She didn't do the right thing?" Are you trying to say girls should ignore their feelings and just be nice girls to boys? Sorry but no. She's asking legit questions. It's completely delusional to pretend that being "attacked" by a "beautiful teacher" isn't a top all time fantasy for cis males and many 12-14 yr old males are stronger than females. It's dishonest to pretend these things aren't real.

This manga is very poorly written. It's like a 12 yr old's attempt at social commentary. The characters don't act realistic at all, especially the girl who is just a poorly written plot device for the male MC. A very pretty girl who throws herself at a insecure, frail little boy who is cripplingly timid except when he's screaming at her. Lol ok. And ppl say she's the villain? A normal girl would have dumped him instantly. Sorry but girls don't find cowardly, pathetic boys attractive. You don't have to be a hero but no one wants a loser for a partner. It's not a girl's job to fix you either.

I mean I don't know where you got any of this bad information to say with such confidence. But seeing as how I and about half of all boys in my grade didn't even start puberty until 12, I will have to disagree about this preceived male fantasy. Especially that of a teacher. For a lot of older men sure that is a fantasy. But to most young boys your teacher is more akin to a authority figure and unattractive. Definitely not a potential sex partner. So no, most 12 yr olds aren't probably thinking like that. Especially at such a confusing time for a young mans life. If you really believe that then I can't help you there but that whole. "Oh all men would love it" is a fucked up way to think and why so many young men who are abused don't come forward.

The part about her being a shitty/convient plot device I agree with. But why is that a big deal? That's anime and manga in a nutshell so why is it done so wrong here? To me it's just as forced and rushed as any other cliche plot device. But ight your entitled to your opnion.

Also I never called the girl a villian I called her a shitty person, because she is. Same way the MC is a sissy senitive boy. It is what it is. Who could have guessed? Not like the manga is called Senitive Boy or anything. Also he was never going to "Save her" because she doesn't need to be saved. She wasn't the one who was raped.

Although agreeded he is a bit too emotional and I never met anyone like that. But thats the issue your over here going well in real life that would never. But it isn't, it's fiction.
I will end on, sure women IRL tend not to go for guys like the MC. But so what. It is fiction let the author do them. You say it as though it's a bad thing. My GF is a tomboy and definitely gets along better with the boys then other women. She dresses nice and is attractive but she does get the "excuse me sir" sometimes. So she has manly qualities yes. Qualities that many men might say is unattractive even a deal breaker. But to me those are things I love. So to say a women wouldn't want a sensitive guy is misguided. I'm senitive so someone fucking love ME!

really the way her friend said that kaede is at fault because shearing his trauma, but at the same time, she the one who ask him about his past

image.png

Maybe I'm delusional, but do this new woman and this teacher look alike? Maybe it wouldn't make sense plot-wise, but that's just my observation.

image.png

Maybe I'm delusional, but do this new woman and this teacher look alike? Maybe it wouldn't make sense plot-wise, but that's just my observa

image.png

Maybe I'm delusional, but do this new woman and this teacher look alike? Maybe it wouldn't make sense plot-wise, but that's just my observation.
I TOO HAD THE SAME THOUGHT WHEN I SAW HER
well i wish she doesn't turns out to be her ..

image.png

They look alike but thats probably just because from the guys point of view he sees then as similar so the artist wants you to see them as similar. I think the teachers re introduction will be much bigger and she wont react like the way the blond woman reacted

Let's also not forget about the whole society "standards". According to society, there is no way a man can be a victim of domestic violence or even sexual assault from women, because we are men. Even if a guy does report them, they will most likely be laughed at, which has happened plenty of times before. You could even see in the latest chapter(spoilers ahead!! I tried using spoiler tag, but it is not working!!) when the MC's girlfriend began questioning why he didn't just pushed her(the teacher) away, since he was a man.

All in all, you can be a victim of sexual assault, no matter the gender. Especially if you are a child(which the MC was at the time), it can be a very traumatic experience, since a child's coping mechanism is not quite well developed yet, and so confusion and fear is the most common response.
Dude I am around 62 kgs 5'10 myself, i could have easily pushed her away but I couldn't because I was shocked and frozen in place , nothing like this has ever happened to me before let alone listening to things like these where the man was attacked. That shock just I think it made her feel like I wanted it and she grinded harder on me , out of pure disgust i moved away from her

I'm scared for my boy! This feels like Deja vu again and I'm absolutely gonna lose my shit if he gets assaulted again.

Honestly, many teenage boys especially the younger ones who are still figuring things out deliberately act vulgar or tough because they think its what makes them 'manly'. Many of them have no idea what it really means to have sex and are just going along with the crowd. I'm not saying that there aren't early bloomers who would fantasise about a hot teacher attacking them at that age, i'm just saying this is likely in the minority for actual boys that age.

Dex-chan lover
So chapter 31 raw is free and the preview pic is an absolute jebait. I need to read the follow-up chapter now.

Went from "I have trauma and super depressed" to "We like older women" real fast (based)

Users who are viewing this thread